Newcastle Away Ticket Sales Criteria

Your so funny Bill with your JCL you made me smile. The chances are I have been supporting City a lot longer than you but I gave up chasing points a long time ago. If I want to go to any match I want, I just get the old credit card out and go Corporateif tickets are scarce. It works wonders with cup finals. Loyalty does not come in to it with the club. I don’t know how that fits in with my image in your eyes but the club are always happy to take my money and it gives them a few extra quid over the price of the ticket so you should be happy with that. Night night and save trip tomorrow if you are going, I will be watching it with a nice steak on a very expensive armchair. I have not decided on the drink yet but it will be a lot nicer than anything at the Stadium but I will raise a glass to your good health when the first goal goes in.
Who gives a fuck what you are eating, drinking and sitting in?

Your so funny Bill with your JCL you made me smile. The chances are I have been supporting City a lot longer than you but I gave up chasing points a long time ago. If I want to go to any match I want, I just get the old credit card out and go Corporateif tickets are scarce. It works wonders with cup finals. Loyalty does not come in to it with the club. I don’t know how that fits in with my image in your eyes but the club are always happy to take my money and it gives them a few extra quid over the price of the ticket so you should be happy with that. Night night and save trip tomorrow if you are going, I will be watching it with a nice steak on a very expensive armchair. I have not decided on the drink yet but it will be a lot nicer than anything at the Stadium but I will raise a glass to your good health when the first goal goes in.
I prefer my steak on plate

Idiotic post, if people like you, with more £££ than sense by the sound of it, didn't purchase corporate tickets, city wouldn't sell them, but because people like yourself who can afford to do it, city will keep taking more tickets from the fans, but whilst there's "supporters with money who will pay whatever", that trend is going to continue and get worse in years to come

Not sure this will sello ut fast, night game, unless you are getting a coach or driving it's a stop over as not trains back that late or national express/smega bus either.

if boxing day and earlier kicik off would have been different.

Expect palace to be the same and get down to 13000 points at least

was gonna do one of these and have deicided on palace, despite and early start, much less hassle than a night staying over

Idiotic post, if people like you, with more £££ than sense by the sound of it, didn't purchase corporate tickets, city wouldn't sell them, but because people like yourself who can afford to do it, city will keep taking more tickets from the fans, but whilst there's "supporters with money who will pay whatever", that trend is going to continue and get worse in years to come
I am afraid some supporters need a reality check . It is the way of the world. Why don’t the club release who gets what in tickets. It is to avoid hurting certain loyal supporters feelings. Loyalty plays no part. If you knew the figures you would see it will be harder and harder to get away tickets. The amount of posters who have complained about the amount of tourists at away matches shows the Club don’t give a shit about points. If a sponsor paid the right money the Club would play a game at 8.00am on a Monday morning if they could get away with it. If you want loyalty and a say in things you need to get involved in a pub side. I am sorry I have upset a few but just telling it as it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.