Newcastle Away Ticket Sales Criteria

I am afraid some supporters need a reality check . It is the way of the world. Why don’t the club release who gets what in tickets. It is to avoid hurting certain loyal supporters feelings. Loyalty plays no part. If you knew the figures you would see it will be harder and harder to get away tickets. The amount of posters who have complained about the amount of tourists at away matches shows the Club don’t give a shit about points. If a sponsor paid the right money the Club would play a game at 8.00am on a Monday morning if they could get away with it. If you want loyalty and a say in things you need to get involved in a pub side. I am sorry I have upset a few but just telling it as it is.
Supporters? I hope your not putting yourself In that bracket? I can assure you the players can't hear you from your armchair.

Depends on how you define supporter bluesmith. I have probably put more money in to the club than most over the years but if you have to live and breathe the Club 24 hours a day then I am not a supporter. It would be interesting to see how many are there today based purely on merit ie their OWN loyalty points. My guess is less than 50% when there is a low allocation. There will always be fans wanting to go to aways, their choice,so whether I attend or not would make no difference. I assume you have never missed a match home or away which entitles you to call yourself a true supporter.

I am afraid some supporters need a reality check . It is the way of the world. Why don’t the club release who gets what in tickets. It is to avoid hurting certain loyal supporters feelings. Loyalty plays no part. If you knew the figures you would see it will be harder and harder to get away tickets. The amount of posters who have complained about the amount of tourists at away matches shows the Club don’t give a shit about points. If a sponsor paid the right money the Club would play a game at 8.00am on a Monday morning if they could get away with it. If you want loyalty and a say in things you need to get involved in a pub side. I am sorry I have upset a few but just telling it as it is.

Are you a season card holder, I'm struggling to understand if you are serious?

No I am not a Season Card holder. I go to every match that is not on the tele,so basically the shitty ones that some season card holders can’t be arsed going to so don’t know the relevance. I am happy to pay full price for my ticket. I just prefer to whatch the televised ones at home in the comfort of my now famous armchair.

At the risk of repeating myself if your not happy with the arrangements don’t go. There will not be an empty seat. If there were no Sky boxes you would not be watching the quality of football and then would you still “put yourself out” to watch a crap side. Some of us have a life outside the club. If you feel that you have to be at every match to maintain some sort of record then good luck to you. There are no prizes from the Club for records or loyalty. I have a generator, so if I have a power cut it is not an issue. If all else fails there is always the pub.I wish you and all Blues travelling over a Christmas period a safe and successful journey. The answer my friends is pay per view and then we can ALL watch it at a reasonable time and not just the select few who have managed to get a ticket by whatever means.
I recommend you block him Bill - we only want City fans making comments on here. Let him transfer to another club he fancies whilst sat in front of his TV.

Depends on how you define supporter bluesmith. I have probably put more money in to the club than most over the years but if you have to live and breathe the Club 24 hours a day then I am not a supporter. It would be interesting to see how many are there today based purely on merit ie their OWN loyalty points. My guess is less than 50% when there is a low allocation. There will always be fans wanting to go to aways, their choice,so whether I attend or not would make no difference. I assume you have never missed a match home or away which entitles you to call yourself a true supporter.
missed plenty of matches but also can buy using my loyalty points for 99% of games, only bournemouth away this season I've not qualified for In the last 2 seasons. I'll be at the game today and the players will hear my support.

missed plenty of matches but also can buy using my loyalty points for 99% of games, only bournemouth away this season I've not qualified for In the last 2 seasons. I'll be at the game today and the players will hear my support.
The easy option here chaps is click the ignore button on halfmist - then he can gode himself and not others - try it - its therapeutic

No I am not a Season Card holder. I go to every match that is not on the tele,so basically the shitty ones that some season card holders can’t be arsed going to so don’t know the relevance. I am happy to pay full price for my ticket. I just prefer to whatch the televised ones at home in the comfort of my now famous armchair.

Are you a pensioner?

No I am not a pensioner Shirley. Why,would that get me more points, free lifts to aways, a little bit more understanding from the other posters. Enlighten me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.