Newcastle Away Ticket Sales Criteria

It’s a free world Blackcrows. Ignore my posts if you wish. It is called expressing an opinion that some one else may not agree with. Not quite sure how that will work if somebody else replies under my post.

Your so funny Bill with your JCL you made me smile. The chances are I have been supporting City a lot longer than you but I gave up chasing points a long time ago. If I want to go to any match I want, I just get the old credit card out and go Corporateif tickets are scarce. It works wonders with cup finals. Loyalty does not come in to it with the club. I don’t know how that fits in with my image in your eyes but the club are always happy to take my money and it gives them a few extra quid over the price of the ticket so you should be happy with that. Night night and save trip tomorrow if you are going, I will be watching it with a nice steak on a very expensive armchair. I have not decided on the drink yet but it will be a lot nicer than anything at the Stadium but I will raise a glass to your good health when the first goal goes in.
morning tinny :)
if you have been watching city "a lot longer " than me then you must be very old, too old to type and certainly not enough teeth to chew steak. I too could go corporate, not with a credit card but with readies, its not clever having a few quid, more luck and breaks in business than anything else. I CHOOSE to go to the games, not all now as my circustances have changed , but I still get to most. as said its about the day. I can't imagine how horrible it would have been watching aguerooooooo from some fancy table, all your peers shouting "jolly good goal young man. whats his name again?"

give me a proper match day atmosphere any time.

try it some day. you bring the tinnies and i'll sort tickets.

missed plenty of matches but also can buy using my loyalty points for 99% of games, only bournemouth away this season I've not qualified for In the last 2 seasons. I'll be at the game today and the players will hear my support.
Good to hear bluesmith. I hope you enjoy the game. Perhaps somebody could start a thread where we can go on and sit a test of who is a supporter and have some sort of grading system. Ticket distribution would then be on your grade and we could all slag off any supporters who get tickets ahead of a higher grade supporter. Give everyone a grade badge and it would be easy to spot a grade jumper, corporates JCL,s etc Problem sorted.

morning tinny :)
if you have been watching city "a lot longer " than me then you must be very old, too old to type and certainly not enough teeth to chew steak. I too could go corporate, not with a credit card but with readies, its not clever having a few quid, more luck and breaks in business than anything else. I CHOOSE to go to the games, not all now as my circustances have changed , but I still get to most. as said its about the day. I can't imagine how horrible it would have been watching aguerooooooo from some fancy table, all your peers shouting "jolly good goal young man. whats his name again?"

give me a proper match day atmosphere any time.

try it some day. you bring the tinnies and i'll sort tickets.
Morning Bill. It’s the modern way of paying for things nowadays. I was there for the aguerooooooo moment Bill. Near the Corner flag.With just a normal ticket. With United being odds on favourites to win the league it was easy for JCL’s like me-to get a ticket early doors because some fans thought it would be a dead rubber so didn’t bother applying. Amazingly for some one who is not a supporter I stayed to the very end, unlike the season ticket holder who was sat next to me. He never saw the final two goals.

Morning Bill. It’s the modern way of paying for things nowadays. I was there for the aguerooooooo moment Bill. Near the Corner flag.With just a normal ticket. With United being odds on favourites to win the league it was easy for JCL’s like me-to get a ticket early doors because some fans thought it would be a dead rubber so didn’t bother applying. Amazingly for some one who is not a supporter I stayed to the very end, unlike the season ticket holder who was sat next to me. He never saw the final two goals.
frightening. serves em right.

YEP . He was having a pee when we scored the first so he didn’t see any of our goals. He must have been a lucky charm

no way, its fun.
Yes Bill It is good to debate although I feel like Henry Fonda in 12 Angry Men trying to convince the other posters I may have the odd valid point even though they don’t agree with me.

No I am not a pensioner Shirley. Why,would that get me more points, free lifts to aways, a little bit more understanding from the other posters. Enlighten me.

If you was a pensioner the season cards are cheap, even the normal season cards are good value and I'm surprised you don't have one but it's your money spend it how you wish.

Yes Bill It is good to debate although I feel like Henry Fonda in 12 Angry Men trying to convince the other posters I may have the odd valid point even though they don’t agree with me.
Don't remember Henry Fonda being such a smug tw*t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.