Newcastle Away Ticket Sales Criteria

If you was a pensioner the season cards are cheap, even the normal season cards are good value and I'm surprised you don't have one but it's your money spend it how you wish.
It’s not the money Shirlehi
If you was a pensioner the season cards are cheap, even the normal season cards are good value and I'm surprised you don't have one but it's your money spend it how you wish.
I just prefer to watch them if they are on TV Shirley. If not on TV happy to go to all the matches. I have done my stint at home and away under the pre points system. Like you said each to their own

Last edited:
I agree. It is all getting a little bit boring now. As didsbury blue says,what happened to the original thread. It is time to move on.

Well stop trying to have the last word then.

Oh and no way is he related to me.

Morning Bill. It’s the modern way of paying for things nowadays. I was there for the aguerooooooo moment Bill. Near the Corner flag.With just a normal ticket. With United being odds on favourites to win the league it was easy for JCL’s like me-to get a ticket early doors because some fans thought it would be a dead rubber so didn’t bother applying. Amazingly for some one who is not a supporter I stayed to the very end, unlike the season ticket holder who was sat next to me. He never saw the final two goals.
How did you know he was season card holder I've never sort of brought it up in conversation with somebody at a game, let only the QPR game. How was that broached I say you're a season card holder and you're going for a piss and you're leaving before Dzeko and the Aguero moment

How did you know he was season card holder I've never sort of brought it up in conversation with somebody at a game, let only the QPR game. How was that broached I say you're a season card holder and you're going for a piss and you're leaving before Dzeko and the Aguero moment
On the assumption you are genuinely interested, I tend to buy the tickets in the same block. So I get to know certain people as I like to get the same seat if it is available. I do engage in conversation with people around me and this particular guy sits on his own. It hasn’t put him off going despite the ribbing he gets when we are in search of a goal, telling him it is time for a pee when we are 0 -0 I did not follow him out at 2-1 but he never returned to his seat. Shortly after he left that day they opened the outside gates and loads came in from outside for the presentation and some one ended up standing on the seat he had been sat on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.