Newcastle away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerous game this one.
Tonight's result will mean nothing if we do not win on Sunday.
I for one am very very worried.

One almighty herculean effort required. Not an easy game. We could do with Newcastle needing a win from next sunday; might bring them out against us and leave us with the space to hit them on the counter.

In a perverse way this could be a good one because Newcastle have something to play for.

I'm flying over and will be at Newcastle & home for QPR.

I CAN'T WAIT .... will not sleep for the next few days.

Make no mistakes, if we go to Newcastle and win, we will have earned the league. Remember United got stuffed there !

I think Swansea can get something at OT, as there confidence will be in tatters, and Swansea can play football. It may be a draw/draw this weekend ?

A lot depends on Wednesday, if Chelsea beat them i reckon they are there for the taking,if they get a result at the bridge its going to be tough
With the confidence we have now we really shouldnt fear anyone

Look before you bastards start racking up the pressure for this game can we not have a night off from all the pressure. :-)

I'm going up on the Saturday, I might not come back till we play QPR.

Big shout for Takins Sinawatra for having a piss in toilets in 117

Sunderland and Swansea are big games, Mancini has been playing his mind games against them as well. Calling them easy games will spur them on and after this defeat united will humiliated.

BLUE MOON HAS RISEN!!!

Rammyblues said:
1968 all over again isn't it. ? :-)

Yes, I remember that game. 4-3 City. I was next to a great looking Geordie and he talked to me all game. He had such a Geordie accent I couldn't understand a work, so I just nodded and smiled --- my he was good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.