Newcastle fans today

yea right next to us they were quite funny but what was the hair thing about
please someone tell me they saw the bunch of 14-16 yoof's on level 2 on the left hand side giving the biggen all game???

proper school trip material ha ha ha

Saw a group of young lads outside the ground after the game mouthing off to the scarf seller about how much money we'd spent.

please someone tell me they saw the bunch of 14-16 yoof's on level 2 on the left hand side giving the biggen all game???

proper school trip material ha ha ha

Ha, yes I saw this. I sit on the first row in the third tier so looking over had a great view of these lads. Special mention to the one lad in a maroon top I think, about 14/15 who after giving out all first half, genuinely looked like he was crying when the 5th went in trying to still have a go & getting a talking to of a steward!

Did anyone see the fat geordie in a red top mouthing off outside the South Stand, near the City queue's. He had such a lovely view of our parenthood, our shithole of a City, our lack of 'istory. Really jolly chap, with about 6 of his Burberry gimps giving it large. Comical, especially when he got a tug from GMP's finest..

Ha, yes I saw this. I sit on the first row in the third tier so looking over had a great view of these lads. Special mention to the one lad in a maroon top I think, about 14/15 who after giving out all first half, genuinely looked like he was crying when the 5th went in trying to still have a go & getting a talking to of a steward!

haha ye I know the one you mean, I sit right next to them and I was talking to an older Newcastle fan across the segregation (if you can call it that now) who described the lads around him as 'the first big school trip of the year' ha ha

In 93:20 we get corporate twats. (I won't be there next season, if you're reading) two Geordie loud mouths next to me. Noisey fu**ers in the first half. Seems that half time pint took 45 minutes to finish, knobs all of them

I'm in 93:20 too and had a Geordie behind me. Jumped up when they scored, got giddy.

He did applaud Aguero off though and was quieter in the second half.

Absolutely, I remember after the league cup final going for a drink in Ealing and the Sunderland fans were terrific. They seem to have less head the balls amongst their support and seem to be considerably less deluded and far more grounded and likeable than the Geordies and don't sing the 'WWYWYWS' with the same gusto. The other club who give the empty seat songs a huge airing are Villa which is beyond laughable when you consider that Villa Park has the lowest percentage of seats sold to capacity on the premiership.

In fairness those that were still here, clapped both Sergio and Dave off when substituted, can't say I ever did the same when Cole, Asprilla, or Beardsley came off in there mid 90's revival days, speaking of which, I refer to my post on Friday, the ONE set of supporters that should never, ever, ever, sing the "WWYWYWS" song to anybody, are the barcodes. Funny how they have turned into our 6 points a season team though....

In fairness those that were still here, clapped both Sergio and Dave off when substituted, can't say I ever did the same when Cole, Asprilla, or Beardsley came off in there mid 90's revival days, speaking of which, I refer to my post on Friday, the ONE set of supporters that should never, ever, ever, sing the "WWYWYWS" song to anybody, are the barcodes. Funny how they have turned into our 6 points a season team though....

And the Villa call is spot on too, what do they get these days 30k? Didn't we get that in the third tier?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.