Newcastle (H)

I have an adult SC in CB stand, level 1, row X, Aguero end; cost price £40; can meet at ground or Piccadilly Station.

Thanks/ Mike

New member here. My 16 year old son is a City supporter and I wanted to treat him and a friend to the game this weekend. I bought two tickets but I think I bought them in the wrong section. Can anyone advise? I got:
South Stand Level 3 315 x 2

Did I mess up and get away supporter tickets? I feel a duh! moment approaching.

If I did mess up, I don't suppose there's anything I can do is there?

Thanks.

M

New member here. My 16 year old son is a City supporter and I wanted to treat him and a friend to the game this weekend. I bought two tickets but I think I bought them in the wrong section. Can anyone advise? I got:
South Stand Level 3 315 x 2

Did I mess up and get away supporter tickets? I feel a duh! moment approaching.

If I did mess up, I don't suppose there's anything I can do is there?

Thanks.

M
No you'll be ok there its a City part of the top tier.

Phew! Thank you so much. I didn't see myself going to bed until I knew for sure. This will be his first ever game and I couldn't imagine having to tell him I got tickets but he couldn't go!

Thanks to the FA and the TV once again, we will not be able to make the Newcastle game.

As for other tickets I've sold on here, the same drill is needed.

3 adult tickets, 102, Row B. Stellar view and you'll be on TV and you are level with the 18 yard line.

£40 each, won't split. Sold before on here, solid Blue. I will post the tickets recorded delivery but they will need to be snapped up today or tomorrow and returned to me immediately as I have Blue taking them for the Leicester game. Sounds messy but not really, done it a few times and Blues are pretty trustworthy...

Michael.

Still available to anyone wanting three cracking tickets...physical Seasoncards, need posting back is all...

2x adult tickets available for this game. SS3, next to away fans. Physical season cards so will need collecting and dropping off in Hyde area. Can also deliver locally.
£60 for both.
PM me if interested

Sold

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.