Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be easy or it might be a bus parking job, where we have to be patient.

I imagine a load of people from the Sanchez thread will be watching on TV, shitting themselves, if we're not 3 up at half time, so let's hope it's easy.

Main thing for me is getting Stones back on track.

The spectre of a last minute JFE bid looms if he struggles for a few more weeks.

Id go full strength on this and give the same players the chance to bounce back. They will hopefully be itching to get back on with it and hopefully after a good but of downtime this week and rest we are ready to go.

Paul Tierney has been appointed referee for Manchester City vs. Newcastle this Saturday. His most recent City game: 2-1 win over Southampton (November)

DTqUXcjX4AEVYqd.jpg

He was on bench at Liverpool.

i was more thinking about the situation with his young child....that comes before football in any even t and he has been understandable missing games due to this.....that could carry on for a while

I really think we need to be planning without silva for the rest of the season. Any game time we get from him will be a bonus.

Pep will earn his keep these next few months without some new additions in January.

Full team every game now for me we can’t give any incentive to the trailing pack

Could be 9 points difference at the start of our game so need to win and keep the 12 point gap. Therefore full strength side. Let’s get the win!

Paul Tierney has been appointed referee for Manchester City vs. Newcastle this Saturday. His most recent City game: 2-1 win over Southampton (November)

DTqUXcjX4AEVYqd.jpg
Hmm another one with form for allowing time to tick by without actually doing anything about it.

Expect Newcastle will sit deep and we'll toil and probe and head in at 0-0 at half time. More of the same second half except we'll finally wear them down and hit a couple of goals for a 2-0 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.