Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be good to get back to football. Energy will be high, I expect a full on performance and though I never feel comfortable predicting this, I do think a big score is coming
This. I do think we will win and put a good shift in. But, and I don’t think I’ve ever said this before, if we are able to play to our full potential then I can honestly see this being a goals galore game and an utterly demoralised Newcastle and Media!

Ederson
Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Sterling, KDB, Gundo (Silva if available), Sane
Aguero

I expect us to get back on the winning track and string a few wins together, widening the gap that is already there. The way we win for me is not important, but getting our drive back is. Too many players either seems tired or out of form. That still leaves us to be very strong, but in too many games we have asked more of ourselves than it should have been.
I doubt there will be many changes for this one, the more though when we play Bristol.

Rafa will give his players the same speach as a few weeks back when he was actually happy with the way this team played (played as in hoofing it blindly). Dubble decker with them hoping to get something out of the match late on when the score suits them is what I expect. So same old: score fast and we can have a relatively non-energy game, leave it late and we have to put in a lot of energy. Again.

Can't wait to get this over and done with, hopefully we're back to winning ways after the game. The more wins we add up the upcoming few weeks, the more it will affect our rivals negatively. Very, very important that we win this one.

Let's blow the tubes and really go after them and send a reminder we are the outstanding team in this league.

I would like seven or eight.

Newcastle are at a low ebb with all the Ashley takeover talks seemingly off the table.

Wouldn't we all.

For me the three points is all that matters but a comfortable win with no injuries would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.