Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#PEP: I am not the guy with the numbers, what I know right now is that Alexis is an Arsenal player and I think he’ll go to United so congratulations to both of them and good luck. My option of Alexis remains the same, I wish him all the best. #mancity

Delph not ready for some weeks according to Pep.

Might look to strengthen this position in the window.

Bad news as it appears reports of him being unavailable for a shorter time are off the mark according to Pep today at least.

Any news on a centre-half? Pep: "Nope."

Fabian Delph will be out "for a while." Kompany is "much better" but Pep isn't sure if he'll feature this weekend.

Delph not ready for some weeks according to Pep.

Might look to strengthen this position in the window.

Bad news as it appears reports of him being unavailable for a shorter time are off the mark according to Pep today at least.

To be fair it looked that way at the time, can't see point of buying anyone as have 2 cup games coming up after Saturday and we would play Danillo/Zinchenko anyway.

Next 2 League games at home and sure we can play either of the above in those games too.

Any news on a centre-half? Pep: "Nope."

Fabian Delph will be out "for a while." Kompany is "much better" but Pep isn't sure if he'll feature this weekend.

Bad news on Delph , we are quite weak in this position now but we know unfortunately Delph has a long history of missing many games from injuries and takes a long time to fully recover from them.

Anybody know the exact nature of this latest one.

I always suspected it was similar to Jesus's injury in which case if so we can safely say he will be out for the next two months at least.

Last edited:
To be fair it looked that way at the time, can't see point of buying anyone as have 2 cup games coming up after Saturday and we would play Danillo/Zinchenko anyway.

Next 2 League games at home and sure we can play either of the above in those games too.

Mangala and Ferny are also options.

Hopefully we can get away without our first choice left backs for a while but I am not sure Danillo / Zinchenko are up to speed yet for the pressing sides and we play a few of them in the next two months.

Everyone is expecting us to still be down after Sunday.

Let's put this to bed and smash Newcastle. I'm saying 5-0

As long as KDB and Silva are on their game we'll smash them. Hat trick for Aguero please.

Can see Fernandinho at LB and Gundogan as pivot.

We’ll have the ball most of the time and Ferna will come inside anyway.

Might be difficult to break down so the more midfielders the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.