Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah sorry, you were being serious! Are there any league games at The Etihad that aren’t classed as “must win”?!

Any team who wants to be Champion will take any & every game as a must win, if it happen its great if not the team will try again.

Before the Liverpool game, I posted that Pep would have a surprise for Klopp. Well, he did in the form of a very poor performance. No plan B against a high press. Weeks rest. I expect a refreshed team to be much better. Wake up Stones, contribute to the build up, Kun. 3-0 City, or else!

Hopefully the team are refreshed and hungry to get the job done. Expect a comfortable win against what will most likely be defensive opposition if the last game was anything to go by! Oh and plenty of chants of WWYWYWS from the increasingly resentful Geordies

No vote for the result for this game?
I vote lose.
It's only gone wrong once.

I probably need to rethink the voting system, as people almost invariably vote for a City win (and occasionally those who don’t get chastised for not doing so). Feels a bit futile. Maybe more poll options would be better - e.g. specific scores or winning margins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.