Newcastle investigated over 'systemic abuse of tax system

whilst I salute the HMRC pursuit of NUFC............... has to be said I'd be happier to see the same commitment from HMRC chasing other tax avoiders FFS
Chase tax avoiders all you want. It’s like chasing drivers doing 30 in a 30.

They should chase the evaders.

We should of course chase them all but it will never happen.
Why would you chase tax avoiders?

Tax avoidance is the legal means to reduce ones tax payments. Common means of tax avoidance includes ISA’s and pensions contributions through to simple Mirror wills and PETs (gifting money to beneficiaries before death which reduce IHT liability to zero on the gifts over seven years).

So sorry mate, I don’t agree that we should “of course” chase both.

Why would you chase tax avoiders?

Tax avoidance is the legal means to reduce ones tax payments. Common means of tax avoidance includes ISA’s and pensions contributions through to simple Mirror wills and PETs (gifting money to beneficiaries before death which reduce IHT liability to zero on the gifts over seven years).

So sorry mate, I don’t agree that we should “of course” chase both.[/QUOT
I wish more people understood the difference. The amount of vitoral that gets attached to the ways of legally avoiding tax is unbelievable. Personal tax allowances is avoiding tax that everyone who has an income uses but don't realise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.