Newcastle v City - Official match thread

Ric

Administrator
Think it'll be close this, but hopefully our impressive away form will see us through. I'll go 2-1 to City, with the following line-up:

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Boateng
Kolarov

de Jong
Barry
Yaya

Silva
Tevez
Balotelli

Subs: Given, Richards, Lescott, Milner, Johnson, Vieira, Jo

Couldn't agree more with that selection, although I'm not sure about Zaba, who may not shake off those injuries in time. If that's the case then Boateng for the win!

Ric said:
Think it'll be close this, but hopefully our impressive away form will see us through. I'll go 2-1 to City, with the following line-up:

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Boateng
Kolarov

de Jong
Barry
Yaya

Silva
Tevez
Balotelli

Subs: Given, Richards, Lescott, Milner, Johnson, Vieira, Jo

Yeah, this, I think. Possibly Lescott for Boateng, depending on who's been doing better in training.

Remember, though, that we have a game on Tuesday as well. Might Bobby not want to rest a few players so we don't have to field a second team against Villa?

Hart
Boateng
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov
Toure (Y)
De Jong
Barry
Milner
Silva
Tevez

Subs
Given
Zabaleta
Richards
Vieira
Johnson(A)
Balotelli
Jo

Toon 2-2 City

-----------------------------Hart---------------------------------
Boateng-----------Richards-----------Kompany-------Kolarov
-----------------------------De Jong-----------------------------
--------------------------------------------Barry-----------------
-----------Yaya Touré-------------------------------------------
---------------------------------Silva-----------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------Balotelli---
----------------------Tevez--------------------------------------

Subs: Given, Lescott, Zabaleta, Vieira, Milner A. Johnson, Jo.

I'm hoping for a massive win, and I can actually feel one coming in the very near future, but I think we'll be cautious about this one. A nice early goal will help us get a grip on the game, which is something we've done a lot when we've gone away to different places this season: West Ham, Wigan, Fulham and West Brom.

If we can keep Carroll and Nolan quiet, we'll be fine.

HT 0-1
FT 1-2.

See this as a draw myself.

BTW, I'm new to this. Why do English teams play so many games over the holidays? we've got like 4 matches in a little over a week.

for me i want Mancini to reclaim the armband from tevez and gives it to vinni or anybody who feets for the job done,rather than making things difficult.i am not gonna seat idle and watch when someone is damaging and disrespecting my club just because i liked him and couldn't say something or express myself when he does something wrong or bad to the team or club,all im asking is be citizens to the skyblue and making the rising moon hold up to it's name.pppl be lerking for more pain to come when we all know he doesn't have the consciences to do something for a team or club.selfish #$^^$&&$(* .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.