Newcastle vs. United

Mancio said:
i believe the scum will lose the league. they are tyred and champions league will drain their last energy. i think they won't win anymore a game this season.

Like your thinking.. starting to get a similar feeling.. if Arsenal grow a pair over the next month the Rags could end up with nothing. Very hard to see that team beat Schalke then Real / Barca... What a season this could yet turn out to be

Mancio said:
i believe the scum will lose the league. they are tyred and champions league will drain their last energy. i think they won't win anymore a game this season.

this
the arsenal v united game should be a cracker with arsenal swaping top spot with the scum

baconface up to usual.
thinks little penis was definately penalty and it was an ultimate insult to give him a yellow.
he dived FFS you baconfaced twat.

then asked him about lovenkrads penalty, whisky noses response..... didnt see it!!!!

fucking wanker of the highest order.

Sky were shit with the 2 peno decisions how much arse licking can they do when they show the Rags. Fat Sam on comentary right he might not like Newcastle over him getting the sack when there but to say the Rags peno should of been given compared to the Newcastle 1 is crazy. Newcastles was more of a peno than the Rags. Then the twats grow a pair of balls and tell it how it is. It was a dive by the Rags and the Newcastle 1 should of been given. Im dreading that bastard Redknapp tomorrow night if he is doing the Arsenal and Spurs game what a fucking prick he is pro daddys team well fuck off is what I say.

with camelgob not fit , and berbatoss not trusted in the big games, their season could fall apart

Did anyone notice that Stephen Ireland seems to have morphed into a bald Steve Mcmanaman. He just stood around and pointed a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.