News From UAE

Brucie Bonus said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
There is some City-related news from Abu Dhabi.

Apparently Khaldoun Al Mubarak has been appointed to the Abu Dhabi Executive Council as Chairman of the Executive Affairs Authority.

So he pushes paper around a desk and gets paid lots of money?

Sounds like something out of "Yes Minister" doesn't it! Wonder if Garry Cook is Sir Humphrey?

avoidconfusion said:
svennis pennis said:
y1p92D0xLILRAElz5OcpTsdVW4PTt8NiqXYhIiN5BXyawaR-1fEqkCq4zUtJAwbbteXl_qW0btTlJs

Elvis never left the building either....

True... Elvis ATE the building.

Nah - he just ate Micah Richards ;)

Hey maybe that's where Berti went???

wrongun73 said:
Robbo. said:
Why bother? he only give info to the people he wants children to, time waster if you ask me.
I got told this BIG targets name that lord ajay ws on about and to be honest if this is our top target dont expect any REAL BIG targets coming in.

Go on then, I'll bite, who is it?

The Kurious Oranj said:
wrongun73 said:
I got told this BIG targets name that lord ajay ws on about and to be honest if this is our top target dont expect any REAL BIG targets coming in.

Go on then, I'll bite, who is it?

Spill the beans.

keemanan said:
IMO the OP is a rag and you lot posting on here and reopening old wounds are playing into his hands, oh that includes me now, great thanks!

SWP=Class is a RAG of that I have no doubt

you got me.im just going to fcuk of to the red cafe now.

Dubai Blue said:
SWP=Class said:
News From UAE
I'll give you some:

Last night's match was shit. Both teams opted for 4-5-1 in a fucking exhibition match. Beckham is past it by quite a long way. Ronaldinho was shite. Maldini should've been sent off in the first half for a professional foul. I missed the first goal cos I was stood in a beer queue that made me crave for the relative sanity of the COMS bars. Hamburg's goal was preceeded by an incredible Gordon Banks-esque save by Dida. I didn't even realise it went to penalties cos I left with 5 minutes to go (boo hiss boo, part-timer etc). And I should've taken a jumper cos it got quite nippy.

Oh, and in true Dubai style, the traffic was fucking horrendous, with a lot of people not even making it in til half-time and, seemingly, one steward 'guiding' about 20,000 cars out of the car park. This resulted in barriers getting ripped down and driven over, causing yet more chaos. And there was no contraflow in place, so we had the joy of sitting in an hour-long traffic jam whilst the 3 lanes on the other side didn't have a single car on them.

Seriously, this Emirate wouldn't be able to organise a sing-song in a nursery without causing hours of misery either side of it.

Other than that, it was a fantastic night out.

I used to live in Abu Dhabi over a dozen years ago (sighs at time wasted since then), and i've visited both dubai and abu dhabi a handful of times since. everytime i drove there i swore it was the last time. new york traffic, which everyone seems to complain about here is tame by comparison

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.