Next 2 transfer windows

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Daz_Blue, 20 Sep 2017.

1. SergioSilva

SergioSilva

CB/LB Lucas Hernandez
    CB Inigo Martinez
    DM Julian Weigl
    LW Alexis Sanchez

Out
    Mangala
    Toure

2. Dax777

Dax777

For Me Goretzka over Wiegl. And it will be Hernandez or Martinez. I doubt it will be both.

Martinez
    Goretzka
    Sanchez
    Martins

3. TBooksbluearmy

TBooksbluearmy

With Pep talking about bring in a couple of players in January to strength the squad, where should pep strengthen his squad. We need another player to give Fabian Delph a rest, could always make a cheeky bid for Luke Shaw from the rags if he is available. Another CB is need, possible Virgl van Dyke from Soton, would be a good buy. I can't see Vinny going the rest of the season without picking up an injury.

4. Thekinkygoat

Thekinkygoat

Left wing back and holding midfield.

5. cjn

cjn

I strongly suspect we'll be signing two centerbacks over the next two windows. Beyond Stones and Otamendi (who the club would've sold this summer had things broken differently) we have a group that either can't be relied upon, aren't good enough, or both. Combined that with the need for some depth at leftback Hernandez would fit the bill as our big signing then perhaps Evans or Martinez for depth. If Vinny is with the club next year at all it'll be because he either got injured later on in the year and couldn't be shifted or he had no suitable options and will remain strictly for depth.

6. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

Who would you move to accomodate 4 players? 1 spot currently free, then Mangala, Yaya, and ?

7. Thekinkygoat

Thekinkygoat

Obviously Bravo given how well Gunn has done on loan.

8. Dax777

Dax777

Mangala and Yaya clearly for Goretzka and Martinez. Martin's is association trained I believe. Sanchez gets the 1 foreign spot available now.

9. Thekinkygoat

Thekinkygoat

Delph
    Stones
    Walker
    Sterling

10. kun

kun

Either Bravo or Danilo, purely because we have 2 very impressive young performers out on loan in those positions, Gunn and Maffeo.