Next 5 games.

I'm guessing the rags game will be moved and no doubt Sky will want this towards the end of the season.

If so our next 5 games are

West Ham
Swansea
Bournemouth
Sunderland
Stoke

That takes us through to 18th March believe it or not. 8 weeks - 5 games or maximum six.

We had a poor Dec and Jan with hard fixtures, bad finishing, poor defending and terrible refereeing. 10 points out of 24. Not good.

These 5 games are all very winnable and I think we need to win them with Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea to follow after them. Would be nice to go into those games on the back of 5 wins.

If we start games and play like we did yesterday then we can. Hope Pep just goes for it now. We are so much better when we get at teams at pace.

I haven't witnessed any great sides at our place this year. Chelsea were strong at the back and good on the break but I though Arsenal and Spurs were poor.

On our day we are the best team in this league but we don't have our day often enough. It's time to reverse this now.

Onwards and upwards!

It's so frustrating. If you look at United away, Chelsea at home for 60 mins, Arsenal 2nd half and Spurs yesterday it's a level above anything any other team in this league is capable of but we've had far too many games where we haven't turned up. It's one thing battling for a CL place when you know hand on heart that is your level, it really fucks me off to see us doing it when I know at our best no team in this league can touch us.

Need to be looking at 12 points at least from those games. Think some of the top four play each other in the coming weeks too (Liverpool v Chelsea, Chelsea v Arsenal) so hopefully we can make up some ground.

got to be 15 pts from those games

We have got to stop starting the games at a slow pace, sometimes it is so frustrating to watch, as it gives time for the opponents to get back and sort out their defence. Got to start each game on the front foot and go at them with pace and score the 1st goal.

I suspect we will drop points in the midweek game at West Ham. That Cup smashing seems to have woke them up?

They do seemed to have turned things around recently. They'll benefit from having a weekend off too. That said, I still fancy us to win there.

They do seemed to have turned things around recently. They'll benefit from having a weekend off too. That said, I still fancy us to win there.

They still looked very poor at the back at boro and the big pitch plays into our hands! Can see us getting 11-13 points though we really should be looking at 15!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.