Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A draw away to Chelsea won't cost us at the end of the season. If we can at least manage that, and 13 points in these five games, I expect us to be 4 points clear of second.

Don't like to predict, as i am always positive. but! we are on a long unbeaten run and they don't last, just saying.

the great start last year was despite our shortcomings in key positions. This year the new signings have all but eradicated those shortcomings and the great start is due to them. We wont win every game, too many variables, (refs, bad bounce etc) but we will not be outfought or outclassed, i'm positive. I'd settle for that, and see where we end up. About time we put to bed "typical City ", and this season can be when it happens. The squad quality will come into it's own as the season unfolds, our rivals will not cope with injuries and suspensions as well as City, (leicester had a freakish season on the fitness front) , and will have the distraction of the CL to even things up. So, 15 points, 15 goals, new all-time scorer in Kun, 3 goals against, ( 2 pens and an o.g.). Seriously though, there's never been a better time to be a blue

Prefer to play Chelsea away. We are more likely to play on the counter attack as I think they will have a chunk of possession, and I think that is the difference this season, we can attack teams with pace.

Prefer to play Chelsea away. We are more likely to play on the counter attack as I think they will have a chunk of possession, and I think that is the difference this season, we can attack teams with pace.

We've had the majority of possession in every league game under Guardiola. In fact I think Barcelona away is the only game in all comps that we haven't and that's because we had 10 men and even then it was close (47%). So I can't see them having a large chunk of possession, we had 60% and 69% against them last season.

To completely over-simplify it; still think it will be our possession style against their counter-attacking style. I agree about us attacking with pace though.

I think we will get 15 - Pep is all looking forward to meeting the champions as he said and Chelsea after trip to Atletico will be ripe for picking with the Goon suspended.

We'll have 65%+ possession at Chelsea, they will be at us on the break, will we win ? No idea, but we won't ply on the break, I'm certain of that.

They will find we are a different proposition this year.
I think we'll win all 5
I keep trying to explain to the rags at work but they don't understand. They think it's the same as last year and we'll fall away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.