Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
League Cup draw last night made this section of games even kinder, for once we got an easier draw than Chelsea or United, Spurs as well. Arsenal got it easier and Liverpool of course get the break but one less shot at a trophy.

I expect all 15 points. Aim high, expect even higher! Exceptional manager, beautiful players, big, big balls!

5 wins for City, I can't see anyone beating us at the moment, don't get me wrong, I couldn't see a lot of defeats coming last season and the 40 odd before that either but we have to aim high and we are more than capable of beating any team this season ... Hopefully start the process by walloping palace on Saturday...

Burnley could be tough to break down but I fully expect 4 wins from the next 5 league games & at least a draw at Chelsea. Tbh I expect us to win every game we play including Chelsea but we know what City can be like.

Love the optimism but 5 wins is a tall order. At some point we will have at least a couple of off days. Compound this with bad refs, injuries etc. and it becomes even more difficult. I think Chelsea is a key game, win there or at least draw and we are hopefully on our way.

5 wins for City, I can't see anyone beating us at the moment, don't get me wrong, I couldn't see a lot of defeats coming last season and the 40 odd before that either but we have to aim high and we are more than capable of beating any team this season ... Hopefully start the process by walloping palace on Saturday...
My god if you could not see a string of defeats coming over a good chunk of the last 40 seasons you must be one of gods great optimists!
Win on Sat is a must and a draw against Chelski followed up by a couple of home wins would set us up nicely for starters.

Going as expected so far, game on Tuesday is the point where cracks started to appear last season, we drew to Celtic and then lost to Spurs.

Granted we've already won our 1st European away game this season but Shakhtar could still be tricky, just need to manage this week well in terms of rest and results.

If we can get something at Chelsea it sets us perfectly, i'd take a draw, a win would have everybody in the league scared of us.

Can't see us loosing any game.
The full backs have been phenomenal.
Indeed they have. Of most concern at the moment is the injury to Mendy. Danilo would be fine against the lesser lights but against top teams I'm not sure. Let's hope Delph can do the job when needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.