Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best case scenario after the next 2 games: 14 points clear of united.

Worst case scenario after the next 2 games: 2 points clear of united.

Pivotal is an understatement.

Best case scenario after the next 2 games: 14 points clear of united.

Worst case scenario after the next 2 games: 2 points clear of united.

Pivotal is an understatement.

If we get 14 ahead of them we will win it. 2 and I would make them favourites.

I expect at least a draw at Arsenal.
If West Ham get something at our place it will be astonishing considering the way they have been playing but we can expect another backs to the wall, 11 men behind the ball, bag of bollocks. Just hope we can score early and then pass them to death.
My only concerns currently are our deficiencies at set pieces from aerial balls pumped into the box against the likes of Carol and subsequently bog brush, lardarse and big nose. You can guarantee they'll get plenty of those on derby day if we don't shut down the supply from Young and Valencia. I'm rather hoping they see fuck all of the ball.
I think well beat West Ham and the derby will be a bore draw and hopefully they'll lose against the arse meaning the gap will be 11 on Sunday night next week.

I expect at least a draw at Arsenal.
If West Ham get something at our place it will be astonishing considering the way they have been playing but we can expect another backs to the wall, 11 men behind the ball, bag of bollocks. Just hope we can score early and then pass them to death.
My only concerns currently are our deficiencies at set pieces from aerial balls pumped into the box against the likes of Carol and subsequently bog brush, lardarse and big nose. You can guarantee they'll get plenty of those on derby day if we don't shut down the supply from Young and Valencia. I'm rather hoping they see fuck all of the ball.
I think well beat West Ham and the derby will be a bore draw and hopefully they'll lose against the arse meaning the gap will be 11 on Sunday night next week.

Tbf I think this is the first time we've been vulnerable at set pieces this season. I think we'll work on defending set pieces in training because the only way West Ham and the rags will beat us is by scoring from set pieces instead of open play ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.