Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best case scenario after the next 2 games: 14 points clear of united.

Worst case scenario after the next 2 games: 2 points clear of united.

Pivotal is an understatement.
Yep. Wouldn't suprise me if Maureen does wenger again tomorrow. I think he's only ever lost one competitive match to him. Although Arsenal have been pretty good at home lately. I'll take a draw all day.

United aren't the problem, it's been Chelsea from the start, regardless of early season form.... they have very winnable games coming up and are finding some form

I do think they'll finish second, but the hope in the league currently is that United will beat us, if we go there and take them apart like I expect us to, it really will be a hammer blow to everyone.

I think Chelsea will be the closest but a win tomorrow puts us 11 points clear of them with just 24 games to go. 23 if we beat the raggies.

So that would leave needing to make up .5 points a game on us.

They're a Kante injury away from being average again. I know we are dependant on certain players but we have the 12 point advantage.

I do think they'll finish second, but the hope in the league currently is that United will beat us, if we go there and take them apart like I expect us to, it really will be a hammer blow to everyone.

I think Chelsea will be the closest but a win tomorrow puts us 11 points clear of them with just 24 games to go. 23 if we beat the raggies.

So that would leave needing to make up .5 points a game on us.

They're a Kante injury away from being average again. I know we are dependant on certain players but we have the 12 point advantage.
Bold statement and I would love nothing better than to take them apart. Can't see it myself, think a lot depends on the result at the emirates later.

Bold statement and I would love nothing better than to take them apart. Can't see it myself, think a lot depends on the result at the emirates later.

Let's face it no one takes them apart nowadays with that defensive set up. If we win it will be a 1-0/2-1 type game. They will do the equivalent of Southampton, in the hope that their better quality will nick a goal for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.