Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next 5, including cup games:
Leicester away (cup)
Bournemouth home
Newcastle away
Palace away
Watford home

Personally I can see us winning all 5.

Next 5, including cup games:
Leicester away (cup)
Bournemouth home
Newcastle away
Palace away
Watford home

Personally I can see us winning all 5.
On paper yeah we should, but I’ve got a feeling that palace game will be quite tricky! I would just love it if we beat peps streak with Bayern which was 19, that would be amazing.

think a slip-up is very possible vs Palace or Watford. Think Pep will make 10 changes if possible, or at least he should, as our league position allows us to do so. Chance of injury must increase so much playing less than two days later.

I'm past doubting the team, how can You? No stones, no Silva, no Kompany and no Mendy and we just humiliated Spurs.

Wins all the way through to Anfield.

It might not happen (And it won't be a disaster if it doesn't), but it should, this team is simply that good.

On paper yeah we should, but I’ve got a feeling that palace game will be quite tricky! I would just love it if we beat peps streak with Bayern which was 19, that would be amazing.

Yeah all the games that we're gonna play is gonna be tricky but I just can't see any of the beating us (maybe Leicester depending on how many players we rotate).

Bournemouth (H)
Newcastle (A)
Crystal Palace (A)
Watford (H)
Liverpool (A)

I think we'll win the next 4 which will take the winning streak to 20 but I have a feeling it will come to an end at Anfield.

I’ve thought palace have looked decent for a few weeks. They wasn’t to bad when they came to the etihad a few months back, they looked dangerous on the counter but crumbled after we scored first. We will smash Bournemouth, Newcastle and Watford. We never win at anfield, but it will probably a free hit seeing as we could be well ahead of everyone else.

Bournemouth (H)
Newcastle (A)
Crystal Palace (A)
Watford (H)
Liverpool (A)

I think we'll win the next 4 which will take the winning streak to 20 but I have a feeling it will come to an end at Anfield.

If we have a fully fit or close to fully fit squad with possibly and addition in by then, there's a full week between Burnley home in the cup and Liverpool. If Pep has a near fully squad and a full weeks prep and sky high confidence in the squad, I see us pulling out a Stamford Bridge type performance.
They have a great top four, but a limited supply line to them which we will find easy to cut off and a horrendous back 4 with terrible defensive tactics and labourous midfielders, we should and I repeat should have our deserved field day at that shite hole.

Bournemouth, Newcastle and Watford are very open sides and they would be three fixtures I'd hand pick for our last 3 in a title run in.
Palace are getting organised, but we have an exceptional record there.

Next 5 fixtures, including Liverpool... imho... 5-wins, barring daft decisions or major injuries. Yes Liverpool have the capacity more than most to hurt us, but seriously, our forwards against that defence?? On current form its a win for me all day. One of these days we are going to seriously wallop someone; yesterday could and should have been another 7-goal rout and that's against a side which apparently were going to be one of our major challengers.... the 'backbone' of the England team, Lord help us! We've had a minor blip in form over the last few weeks ('blip'!? Bloody hell, I remember when we couldn't beat Bury at home!!) but have come through and are again showing the September form again. While I don't expect to thump Liverpool on their own patch, I'm going to say 4-2! Pep has got the lads playing with absolute focus and energy, no arrogance, no complacency. Marry that to the abundance of talent we have and we can enter every game, played wherever, and still have high expectation of victory. We are creating that aura that the Rags of the late 90's had, the 70's-80's Liverpool as well; they'd usually won before going on the pitch because teams could not find a way to beat them or even if they did find a way, they couldn't keep it up the whole 90-mins. We're getting very like that now. I really think the only thing that can derail us would be injuries - the disgusting challenges of yesterday (Kane/Ali) are I think, sadly, a sign of things to come and I'm not certain how much protection we'll get from refs.

I thought we might struggle against Spurs. How wrong I was. Think Palace will be tricky. On a good short run. Liverpool away for me is the one. Win there and it's all but done. The good thing is, they will attack and try and press like Spurs. We will have Stones back as well. Maybe even Sanchez? Oh, Wenger stated he's staying until the end of the season again. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.