Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand the caution, but we really have to stop being willing to accept draws against the top teams. Let's go to Chelsea and sick swan the bastards!

well, i am sticking with my pre season prediction of being unbeaten this year, so 13 pts from those 5 for me :)

If we win the next two games we've got it made. After the international break United have Liverpool, Huddersfield away, Tottenham and Chelsea while we have Stoke, Burnley and Arsenal at home with West Brom away inbetween.

I am pretty certain we will win against Chelsea, i think we will end up drawing with atleast stoke or burnley at home.

WTF is up with you lot we will win every game this season. There is full agreement in the media that this will be so as we have spent far far more than ANY other club. And of course spending vast amounts guarantees success, especially if 6th is your target.

I can understand the caution, but we really have to stop being willing to accept draws against the top teams. Let's go to Chelsea and sick swan the bastards!

There are good draws and bad draws. Circumstances may mean that a draw at Chelsea would be seen as a good result. I expect we'll go into the game trying to win it but it wouldnt be a disaster if we drew. Its quite possible that a "good draw" in difficult circumstances would enhance our title credentials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.