Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As to the big game against Chelsea, It depends if the ref allows Chelsea to foul without sanction.

Indeed they have. Of most concern at the moment is the injury to Mendy. Danilo would be fine against the lesser lights but against top teams I'm not sure. Let's hope Delph can do the job when needed!
Walker and mendy are my favorite player's. Both are rock solid and super fit.
How long is mendy out for?

A lot depends on the Chelsea game, if we win I think our confidence will go through the roof and absolutely cruise to wins in our next 3 games against Stoke, Burnley and West Brom. If we lose to Chelsea however, it will be interesting to see how much resilience this team has.

I seem to remember KDB's miss and subsequent loss against Chelsea being pinpointed as the start of our decline last season, I have a feeling this game could be just as important.

I personally think we'll win on Saturday and over the next few weeks start to open up a small gap between us and the chasing pack.

3-1 City

A lot depends on the Chelsea game, if we win I think our confidence will go through the roof and absolutely cruise to wins in our next 3 games against Stoke, Burnley and West Brom. If we lose to Chelsea however, it will be interesting to see how much resilience this team has.

I seem to remember KDB's miss and subsequent loss against Chelsea being pinpointed as the start of our decline last season, I have a feeling this game could be just as important.

I personally think we'll win on Saturday and over the next few weeks start to open up a small gap between us and the chasing pack.

3-1 City

The start of our decline was at exactly this point of last season when we lost to spurs just before the international break. It definitely exposed a few cracks in our team. I’m just asking for a good performance Saturday, if we lose I want us to go down fighting. A draw would be a great result, with our next three fixtures all winnable.

Got to be looking at 12 from next 4 think Chelsea may have to score 3 or 4 to beat us and don't think they can against us I expect us to put out a massive statement on Saturday tea time

BTW Chelsea got 93 points last season only losing 5 and drawing 3. I believe the winner this season will have to do better still this season. 97 points will probably be required to win the title this season.

BTW Chelsea got 93 points last season only losing 5 and drawing 3. I believe the winner this season will have to do better still this season. 97 points will probably be required to win the title this season.

No way will 97 points be needed. I think 91 tops will be needed, and I expect it to be less than that.

Don't forget they had 93 points but only 87 were needed to win the title.

No way will 97 points be needed. I think 91 tops will be needed, and I expect it to be less than that.

Don't forget they had 93 points but only 87 were needed to win the title.

Chelsea and Utd will win game after game with less draws than defeats. Mark my words, you will need 97 points to win the title this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.