Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's pretty clear is that united will win more of last year's drawn games, which is what really stuffed them.

Their biggest problem is whether the return of the messiah that is Zlatan will slow them down.

Chelsea look troubled.

Spurs always blow up and I'd nearly forgotten Arsenal existed.

Liverpool are flakey and Klopp looks like he could have a heat attack

With most of the top sides walloping some of the lower teams by 3 + it's going to be be about the 6 pointers (and goal difference).

Today was a big step

2 horse race

Before the derby on 9/12

Stoke (H)
Burnley (H)
West Brom (A)
Arsenal (H)
Leicester (A)
Huddersfield (A)
Southampton (H)
West Ham (H)

It's ambitious but in the form we're in I think we should be aiming for 22/24 pts

10 of 38 games are the big head to heads, and we are 6 from 6 for the two of the ten we've played so far.
The next 3 before we reach the halfway point are Arsenal h, united a and Spurs h - id hope for at least 7 points from those 3.

10 of 38 games are the big head to heads, and we are 6 from 6 for the two of the ten we've played so far.
The next 3 before we reach the halfway point are Arsenal h, united a and Spurs h - id hope for at least 7 points from those 3.

That's what has put us in a great position. Of those 10 big games, Liverpool (H) and Chelsea (A) are usually 2 of our hardest.

Liverpool usually cause us big problems and we always struggle at Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool away. Spurs will be easier than usual being at Wembley.

It is these games that make the difference.

6/6 this year. 9/30 last year and if you throw in Everton who were closer and 7th last year it was 10/36.

It is these games that make the difference.

6/6 this year. 9/30 last year and if you throw in Everton who were closer and 7th last year it was 10/36.

Yep, so throw in the Everton game this year and that makes us 7/36 this year already when as you say we were 10/36 at the end of the season. Very promising pal - next stop Arsenal at home 5th Nov

Crystal Palace (H) 5-0 W
Chelsea (A) 1-0 W
Stoke (H) 7-2 W
Burnley (H)
West Brom (A)

I expect us to put 7 past Stoke.

I know, I know, I am daft but hear me out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.