Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Importantly United play Spurs at Wembley during these run of games so 1 or both will drop points. We could open the gap and the Liverpool game will be all forgotten.

Don't necessarily need it depending on how the chasing pack go but yes all winnable games which we should be winning.
True, I'm assuming united will be 9 points behind us by the time we play Newcastle which may not be the case. Plus, the top teams will all take points off of each other.

Hopefully we win the home games coming up. I think Burnley away will be tough, similar to the Huddersfield game, but probably 1-1 as Burnley are better than Huddersfield.

Absolutely imperative that we beat the Geordies and get back to winning as soon as possible.

Really need Spurs to beat the shit at Wembley too.

Hopefully we win the home games coming up.

Absolutely imperative that we beat the Geordies and get back to winning as soon as possible.
Back to back home wins, preferably with plenty of goals would be the perfect tonic.

True, I'm assuming united will be 9 points behind us by the time we play Newcastle which may not be the case. Plus, the top teams will all take points off of each other.

That's the assumption we should make if predicting but we shall see how Burnley go beforehand having not won in 6.

As they are safe its the usual story of them dropping points on mass but I hope they obviously they take some points off Manure.

I don't expect Stoke to get anything tonight but it would be nice knowing that if we can beat Newcastle we restore the 15 point gap with 14 games left as once the points exceed games left its pretty deflating for the chasing side.

Importantly United play Spurs at Wembley during these run of games so 1 or both will drop points. We could open the gap and the Liverpool game will be all forgotten.

A draw or Spurs victory would be a fantastic result. Should've been a draw at the swamp too.

Liverpool are going to go on a run now I expect, beating us will give them a false sense of how good they are. City need to step it up again, not sure if we will or not but Stones performances are like last year, we are back into just relying on Aguero until Jesus comes back. I fear we will be fighting for the title towards the end of the season, hopefully not with Liverpool

there again I might be wrong and Pep has sorted the problems, next couple of games will be telling

Liverpool are going to go on a run now I expect, beating us will give them a false sense of how good they are. City need to step it up again, not sure if we will or not but Stones performances are like last year, we are back into just relying on Aguero until Jesus comes back. I fear we will be fighting for the title towards the end of the season, hopefully not with Liverpool

there again I might be wrong and Pep has sorted the problems, next couple of games will be telling

It would take a monumental collapse for that to happen.

I know and I am fkin scared to death of it happening. The whole of the football media world will be wanting it, I have a feeling of a season of two distinct halves.

CMooooon CITY you can do it, start by smashing newcastle to pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.