Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the key to this week is new signings and fresh blood around the place will just give us a injection we must get a left back cover and a striker and for the first time this season we fell apart and too quickly for my liking and from being in the game at 1.1 to 4.1 down was not good yes we never give in and fight to the end but the result is what hurt

we are still not over the line in the premier league and not for one minute do i think pep and city think that way to and losing now will be the making of this squad you work hard for your rewards and i don't see any players wanting to give up all the good work in getting into this lead and let it slip away pep is a master and will work is magic and we go again another 7 or 8 wins and a couple of draws in the next ten games will sort it out and by then if thing are good we will have mendy back and a fully fit jesus and hope the new striker is in place and bedded in and aguero

i think the key to this week is new signings and fresh blood around the place will just give us a injection we must get a left back cover and a striker and for the first time this season we fell apart and too quickly for my liking and from being in the game at 1.1 to 4.1 down was not good yes we never give in and fight to the end but the result is what hurt

we are still not over the line in the premier league and not for one minute do i think pep and city think that way to and losing now will be the making of this squad you work hard for your rewards and i don't see any players wanting to give up all the good work in getting into this lead and let it slip away pep is a master and will work is magic and we go again another 7 or 8 wins and a couple of draws in the next ten games will sort it out and by then if thing are good we will have mendy back and a fully fit jesus and hope the new striker is in place and bedded in and aguero

The board need to sign some players to help us through the next couple of months. We are down to the bare bones now. We can't run without a left back especially if the CL is a realistic goal.

This league is nowhere done and dusted.......didnt think so before the liverpool game and don't now.

We have some tough games coming up and you will see teams starting to press our back four into mistakes especially away...

This is why we need silva..he adds that extra control and movement in midfield to give the back 4 the options....Ilky doesn't do that.

One the champs league kicks back in again it cold effect our league form especially if we progress t the next round.....players start thinking what if and not playing 100% in league games cause they don't want to risk injuries.....

1 game at a time....lets beat Newcastle

The big thing is we need teams to start taking points off both Utd and Chelsea to ease the pressure ..the good thing is that Pep has been in this situation before...being chased by a pack of teams while he sits atop of the league

This league is nowhere done and dusted.......didnt think so before the liverpool game and don't now.

We have some tough games coming up and you will see teams starting to press our back four into mistakes especially away...

This is why we need silva..he adds that extra control and movement in midfield to give the back 4 the options....Ilky doesn't do that.

One the champs league kicks back in again it cold effect our league form especially if we progress t the next round.....players start thinking what if and not playing 100% in league games cause they don't want to risk injuries.....

1 game at a time....lets beat Newcastle

The big thing is we need teams to start taking points off both Utd and Chelsea to ease the pressure ..the good thing is that Pep has been in this situation before...being chased by a pack of teams while he sits atop of the league

Sure will be fine. Win it by Mid April.

I'm not saying this wont bear fruit but its not like Liverpool unearthed some secret method to beat us. Celtic did the same thing last season and then everyone tried to replicate it, with varying degrees of success. Teams then tried to do the same at the start of the season and got thumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.