Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we beat Napoli our confidence will be through the roof and as a result I don't think Burnley will stand a chance

Hard enough to judge what will happen against Napoli. For me don't really want to speculate but quite happy to take one game at a time.

I expect us to put 7 past Stoke.

I know, I know, I am daft but hear me out...
youve bloody jinxed it now ,sick of people getting beyond themselves ,

we will more than likely concede goals now, think we will get 7 but can see stoke getting a couple of deflected goals also fancy ferna for a 30 yard scorcher

So after 3 games in this period:
City - 9 points (Predicted 12 for the 5 games)
Spurs - 9 points (Predicted 11 for the 5 games)
United - 7 points (Predicted 10 for the 5 games)
Arsenal - 6 points (Predicted 13 for the 5 games)
Liverpool - 5 points (Predicted 10 for the 5 games)
Chelsea - 3 points (Predicted 13 for the 5 games)

Only us doing better than I thought. Spurs doing really well but their tough run in this period is coming up. United and Liverpool roughly what I expected and have a chance of doing better or worse. Arsenal worse and Chelsea much worse.

I'll do a new set of 5 once we've played our 10th league game.

we will more than likely concede goals now, think we will get 7 but can see stoke getting a couple of deflected goals also fancy ferna for a 30 yard scorcher
Sounds bloody unlikely to me , next you'll be saying Liverpool will keep a clean sheet against the rags.

And you think my prediction was crazy!

Burnley and West Brom to complete the full house. If we do, we'll have 28/30 pts. What an incredible start that would be.

So after 3 games in this period:
City - 9 points (Predicted 12 for the 5 games)
Spurs - 9 points (Predicted 11 for the 5 games)
United - 7 points (Predicted 10 for the 5 games)
Arsenal - 6 points (Predicted 13 for the 5 games)
Liverpool - 5 points (Predicted 10 for the 5 games)
Chelsea - 3 points (Predicted 13 for the 5 games)

Only us doing better than I thought. Spurs doing really well but their tough run in this period is coming up. United and Liverpool roughly what I expected and have a chance of doing better or worse. Arsenal worse and Chelsea much worse.

I'll do a new set of 5 once we've played our 10th league game.

How is it only us doing better than you thought??

How is it only us doing better than you thought??

Because we're 1 of 2 teams not to drop points yet and I aired on the side of caution and thought we'd drop points at Chelsea.

I would have said Spurs are too but they have 2 tough games left in this run, which is where I expect them to drop their points.

Because we're 1 of 2 teams not to drop points yet and I aired on the side of caution and thought we'd drop points at Chelsea.

I would have said Spurs are too but they have 2 tough games left in this run, which is where I expect them to drop their points.

Ok. I get you. But if you expect Spurs to drop points against the rags that means the rags will get at least a point against Spurs and with their home game against Huddersfield which I expect you had them down as a win that means the rags finish on a minimum of 11. You predicted 10.

If the rags don’t pick up at least a draw against Spurs it means spurs pick up a minimum of 12. But that means they lost against Liverpool which gives Liverpool 8 points and a home game against Huddersfield which I assume you have down as a Scouse win which means they get 11 points.

Sorry to be a pedant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.