Next Labour Leader - Miliband Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see so many of the shadow cabinet have the courage to admit they can't face being part of a left wing labour party. Lol at the plastic Tory idiots.

Well I think this is all lining up to be very interesting - we have 4 and a half years of austerity measures biting deep and most likely their architect young Gideon will be the one fighting the next election as Call Me Dave isn't planning on running again. Labour let it not be forgotten have lost the last 2 elections by promising watered down Tory policies. So the conclusion to draw from that is the electorate want the Real Tory party to form a government implementing said policies OR they at least preferred the real thing over the Tory Light alternative on offer.

Next time it now looks like there will be a proper left wing offering - what that will look like and how it will go down with the people I don't know and can't say but an alternate offering will be made for the first time in a generation.

Interesting initial response from the Tories. They mocked Corbyn up until a couple of weeks ago now I sense fear of what he represent - Michael Fallon has already given an interview accusing Labour - not just Corbyn - of being a real threat the UK's physical, economical national security. No welcome to the job and start slagging off on Monday...... maybe a little fearful?

The Tories supported the war in Iraq based on Labour's lies.

You keep forgetting that. So did I at the time, who knew the country was being lied to about WMD? Yes, Dr David Kelly did, but they killed him.

Lol, yes the tories voted for war because Labour said so. They voted for war so their buddies in the arms game got some serious kickbacks.

Yeah bit of give away that. There are no WMD's in Iraq said the leading expert so they killed him. Mmmm even the most dull of of all the dullards must have smelt a rat. However, nope, who would have thought it?

Is was not a 100% vote though was it and many who voted no were later cast as odd balls and extremist even though what they said proved correct.

Corbyn has refused to talk to the BBC because of it.
He was due to speak on Andrew Marr tomorrow but refused because of the personal attacks on both him and his family.

Not really surprised - the Panorama the other night stank of a late attempt to nobble his campaign by raking up old half truths and making links over very wide gaps - if I were him I'd treat the BBC no differently to any other broadcaster - no preferential treatment.

Osborne is actually the real toff among that lot, even though he only went to St Pauls.
I get the feeling the party are manovering Gideon into pole position. They see Boris as a liability. Posh v Working class. Just how it should be :)

Well I think this is all lining up to be very interesting - we have 4 and a half years of austerity measures biting deep and most likely their architect young Gideon will be the one fighting the next election as Call Me Dave isn't planning on running again. Labour let it not be forgotten have lost the last 2 elections by promising watered down Tory policies. So the conclusion to draw from that is the electorate want the Real Tory party to form a government implementing said policies OR they at least preferred the real thing over the Tory Light alternative on offer.

Next time it now looks like there will be a proper left wing offering - what that will look like and how it will go down with the people I don't know and can't say but an alternate offering will be made for the first time in a generation.

Interesting initial response from the Tories. They mocked Corbyn up until a couple of weeks ago now I sense fear of what he represent - Michael Fallon has already given an interview accusing Labour - not just Corbyn - of being a real threat the UK's physical, economical national security. No welcome to the job and start slagging off on Monday...... maybe a little fearful?

Just waiting for Gormless Gideon or Simple Dave to tell us there will be no Labour government in their lifetime.
I remember someone else saying something similar not long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.