Next Manager Shortlist....

ManCityFC

A little premature perhaps? The way I see it, although we couldn't pull in the best players in the world, given the state of our league position and general status overall at the moment, we should be able to tempt in a big name manager to sort the mess out. I have been having a think about whom we could entice in and perhaps some of the bigger names might be out, but I reckon one of the following could be lured in with a jackpot wage and huge pot of cash to spend:

Guus Hiddink
Carlo Ancelotti
Jose Mourinho
Marcello Lippi
Otto Rehhagel
Ottmar Hitzfeld
Pep Guardiola

or for UK Managers:
David Moyes
Martin O'Neill

I think any one of these managers would do a better job than the incumbent. What do you think? Who would you choose and have I missed anyone?

ManCityFC said:
A little premature perhaps? The way I see it, although we couldn't pull in the best players in the world, given the state of our league position and general status overall at the moment, we should be able to tempt in a big name manager to sort the mess out. I have been having a think about whom we could entice in and perhaps some of the bigger names might be out, but I reckon one of the following could be lured in with a jackpot wage and huge pot of cash to spend:

Guus Hiddink
Carlo Ancelotti
Jose Mourinho
Marcello Lippi
Otto Rehhagel
Ottmar Hitzfeld
Pep Guardiola

or for UK Managers:
David Moyes
Martin O'Neill

I think any one of these managers would do a better job than the incumbent. What do you think? Who would you choose and have I missed anyone?

Has to be martin o`neil

cannot be anyone else..

ManCityFC said:

Guus Hiddink
Carlo Ancelotti
Jose Mourinho
Marcello Lippi
Otto Rehhagel
Ottmar Hitzfeld
Pep Guardiola

or for UK Managers:
David Moyes
Martin O'Neill

look here

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=98420

AND IT's ON THE SAME PAGE

nickson71 said:
ManCityFC said:

Guus Hiddink
Carlo Ancelotti
Jose Mourinho
Marcello Lippi
Otto Rehhagel
Ottmar Hitzfeld
Pep Guardiola

or for UK Managers:
David Moyes
Martin O'Neill

look here

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=98420

AND IT's ON THE SAME PAGE

Yes yes, I know, only spotted it after I posted. Anyway, they are all bitching about if Hughes should be sacked, this is about a new manager and the best option. Fuck Hughes, if he stays or goes, that isn't our decision, I am asking if he went, which on the list would be the best replacement or who would you prefer?

Right ... so M O'N decides that he wants to abandon a project that is finally coming to fruitition at Villa to drop down 13 places in the Prem to sort out our mess ? mmmmmmmm?

ManCityFC said:
nickson71 said:

Yes yes, I know, only spotted it after I posted. Anyway, they are all bitching about if Hughes should be sacked, this is about a new manager and the best option. Fuck Hughes, if he stays or goes, that isn't our decision, I am asking if he went, which on the list would be the best replacement or who would you prefer?

well in that case I'm not sure

It depend on who's available and if they want the job ....... no point in saying Hiddink or Mourinho if there's not a cat in hell's chance of getting either of them

dom said:
Right ... so M O'N decides that he wants to abandon a project that is finally coming to fruitition at Villa to drop down 13 places in the Prem to sort out our mess ? mmmmmmmm?

yeah... gets offered four times his salary and his own island.....
fukin right he will...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.