Next Manager Shortlist....

ManCityFC said:
A little premature perhaps? The way I see it, although we couldn't pull in the best players in the world, given the state of our league position and general status overall at the moment, we should be able to tempt in a big name manager to sort the mess out. I have been having a think about whom we could entice in and perhaps some of the bigger names might be out, but I reckon one of the following could be lured in with a jackpot wage and huge pot of cash to spend:

Guus Hiddink
Carlo Ancelotti
Jose Mourinho
Marcello Lippi
Otto Rehhagel
Ottmar Hitzfeld
Pep Guardiola

or for UK Managers:
David Moyes
Martin O'Neill

I think any one of these managers would do a better job than the incumbent. What do you think? Who would you choose and have I missed anyone?

Any of those and asap please.

clairepartyring said:
If it happens,how about Mr Rikyard?? Dealt with big time charlies before.

he can goz at el haj douf when we play sunderlans.

Irlamblue said:
dom said:
Right ... so M O'N decides that he wants to abandon a project that is finally coming to fruitition at Villa to drop down 13 places in the Prem to sort out our mess ? mmmmmmmm?

yeah... gets offered four times his salary and his own island.....
fukin right he will...

I reckon he could be tempted too. It would be hard to drag him away, but let's face it, it would be a big pay day for him, he would have a blank chequebook, so why not. This is where I feel all our cash could make a difference. I am sure a big name would take this on with the correct 'package' thrown at him. Also, stop doing us down. We have superb stadia, GREAT fans, a superb academy and we are not the rags. Plus which manager with any ambition, that isn't linked with the rags, wouldn't love to knock them off their pedestal in the same City as them.....not many!

ManCityFC said:
Irlamblue said:
yeah... gets offered four times his salary and his own island.....
fukin right he will...

I reckon he could be tempted too. It would be hard to drag him away, but let's face it, it would be a big pay day for him, he would have a blank chequebook, so why not. This is where I feel all our cash could make a difference. I am sure a big name would take this on with the correct 'package' thrown at him. Also, stop doing us down. We have superb stadia, GREAT fans, a superb academy and we are not the rags. Plus which manager with any ambition, that isn't linked with the rags, wouldn't love to knock them off their pedestal in the same City as them.....not many!

my thoughts exactly

Roberto Mancini - young, ambitious, available, wants to manage in England, cut his teeth with a huge club & did fantastically.

Exponent of the 4-4-2, has rapport with Inter players (Cambiasso, Adriano etc) what are we waiting for?

Who likes a good project?
Who likes a massive pile of money to play with?

Murinho's that type and proved he can do it with Chelsea - but theres not a cat in hells chance.

Don't know if anyones mentioned him - but how about Ziko?

Edit: Mancini would be a great choice but i think we'd have had a better chance had his son still been here, but the welsh wanker fucked him off too.

I really want a regime change but do not for 1 minute think that MO'N will be that man. I'm not a gambling man but would be prepared to take any bet agaisnrt this happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.