Next season we need a 20th anniversary play off final away kit

I’m assured red and black doesn’t sell. There’s been different designs but you don’t see them worn. Many prefer maroon or white.

Yet the 69 replica is apparently popular, personally I am not a big fan of red and black as I love maroon as our away colour, but since the late 80's every red and black kit has been shite so no wonder it is a poor seller.

Of all the recent aways I detest navy or dark blue the black and gold Kolo kit was alright though

I’m assured red and black doesn’t sell. There’s been different designs but you don’t see them worn. Many prefer maroon or white.
Umbro said the same thing a few years back. Despite people on here yearning for a return to red and black stripes, we clearly didn't sell enough of them. So, maybe not as popular as some on here might think.

City employee who worked in marketing. He seemed to know who I was as well which caused me concern. Think it was from another forum.

If red and black flew off the shelves then we’d have it regularly. Have Nike produced one yet?

Navy City kits are so dispiriting. Just doesn't look like us at all.

I can accept a weird and (not so) wonderful third shirt, but our proper away kit should at least feel like it *might* be City playing in it.

to many kits to many anniversaries to many hand claps on given minutes.. Dont want a multi coloured stadium, lets put our sky blue shirts on and crack on with winning some trophies !

I like the red and black striped kits, or the idea of them.

I've read they don't sell well, but many of them have been poor quality which obviously puts people off buying them.

It might have been a significant day, but its one from the past i'd like to keep in the past. we should never have been that low and it brings back some horrible memories. Let's live for now and the future.

How about a two season red and black stripe commemorative kit?
1968-69 FA Cup winners in red and black, 1969-70 League Cup and ECWC winners both in red and black.
Oh no, it's better to commemorate our only season at the third level. That's typical fucking City at its best.

Umbro said the same thing a few years back. Despite people on here yearning for a return to red and black stripes, we clearly didn't sell enough of them. So, maybe not as popular as some on here might think.
I would like to see some fact and figures about the shirts we sell , it seems too easy for the kits makers to said the red & black they don't sell !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.