Next season we need a 20th anniversary play off final away kit

It was a shit kit. Leave it where it belongs in the past, with all the other shit things the club did in the 90's. Personally got no desire to relive any of that period in the clubs history again.
It was an awful lot. Typical 2nd division kit at that time. However, I disagree with the rest of this post. It was a very bad time in City's history but with hindsight a time I now wouldn' I've any different. J personally believe this is a great idea by the op. Not necessarily navy and illiminous yellow stripes for our away kit but a little not towards it would be a nice touch imo.

Great idea. All blues know how important that was

But we’ll open ourselves up to a lot of piss taking... celebrating a division 3 penalty shoot out win

Oh well, we’ve got thick skins. I’d buy it!!

Yes but where were we when were shit and this would be a reminder

We won’t forget our past
You won’t forget our future

Yeah let's celebrate our only season at the third level.
Less than 1% of our history FFS.
And if the hero of the day had done his job during the previous two seasons we wouldn't have been in that division in the first place.

It's funny how times change. When the kit was launched it was hated by fans and many complained that City had lost touch; it didn't represent the club's identity etc. It became an iconic day, but does that mean the kit is any better than it was back then? Having said that the red/black 1968-69 kit was also hated when launched. I'm genuinely interested in understanding views on away kits - what are/were the truly great kits of old? Does a one-off iconic game make a kit something to love?

It was a shit kit. Leave it where it belongs in the past, with all the other shit things the club did in the 90's. Personally got no desire to relive any of that period in the clubs history again.

Agree no matter what we did in it it was fuckin horrible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.