Next season's CL hype

malg

Oh my fuck, when the Rags beat Ajax on Wed, just wait for the BT uber hype kick in immediately. They'll not have enough broadcasting hours available to satisfy their need for hype, hype, hype..... it'll be sickening..... they'll roll out all the wankers as well.

Oh my fuck, when the Rags beat Ajax on Wed, just wait for the BT uber hype kick in immediately. They'll not have enough broadcasting hours available to satisfy their need for hype, hype, hype..... it'll be sickening..... they'll roll out all the wankers as well.
The Dippers will take the lead until then. "Back where we belong" etc when they get drawn in a qualifier with builders from Lichtenstein and struggle to a win on pens.

So, Chelsea & United Pot 1, Spurs & Liverpool Pot 2, and City Pot 4 then, is it?

After all, only fair, right?!

Last edited:
So, Chelsea & United Pot 1, Spurs & Liverpool Pot 2, and City Pot 4 then, is it?

After all, only fair, right?!

United pot 1?

Only champions go in pot 1 now I thought.

Sevilla were pot 2 this year despite winning the Europa.

Ajax will stuff them and scousers will be pot 4 get dortmund, real and Zenit and get mullered every game.

Slippery G and Rio will be crying and hargreaves will find everything amazing and great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.