Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not read the whole thread, but am I right in thinking people are gonna boo the new shirt, ffs.

Boo EUFA, boo FIFA, boo the champs league anthem, but to boo a football shirt, words fail me.

Why does anyone give a flying fuck about what colour or design next seasons kit is going to be for fucks sake? It's pathetic. It's just a fucking t-shirt.

I wouldn't give a fuck if they were running about in black bin liners so long as they won some silverware.

Probably what Nike are saying too.
but if they gave us a blue and white chequered, striped, polka dot or a white shirt with blue shorts home kit would you 'see the fuss'?

You going to extremes. Im not.

This kit is within reason. Your taking the logic of traditionalism to its absolute maximum and it's silly.

I to have boundaries of what I believe to be acceptable. This kit is well within those.

Why does anyone give a flying fuck about what colour or design next seasons kit is going to be for fucks sake? It's pathetic. It's just a fucking t-shirt.

I wouldn't give a fuck if they were running about in black bin liners so long as they won some silverware.

Correctofuckinmundo

Some people on here turn into fucking females.

You going to extremes. Im not.

This kit is within reason. Your taking the logic of traditionalism to its absolute maximum and it's silly.

I to have boundaries of what I believe to be acceptable. This kit is well within those.
Exactly, it's not like they've tried to do a Cardiff on us. In an ideal world we would all probably prefer to have a light blue white trim shirt (white shorts obviously) but it's not like we've never had dark blue feature before and by that I mean going back some time not just the last few years. It's a smartish lookin shirt, technically more cov than Manchester but for pity's sake there's some massive fannie's on here if they have any serious intention of booing.

I've decided on my kit protest, I'm gonna throw my 39 year old body to the floor and start kicking and punching the ground whilst simultaneously crying and wailing ;)
I'd do that,but with my bad back and creaking knees id never get back up.

Just dont buy the shirt folks,that will hurt Nike more than booing etc,hurt them where it hurts them the most.
I doubt it,but they may even fck us off because of lack of shirt sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.