Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
more something like these:

orig-man-city-home-2016-17-25293

I hope so 2bh because the alternative is navy blue sleeves, I hope it's two-tone sky/middle blue

This would be ideal.

On all these mock up s though the round badge looks superb. Actually looks like a City kit again.

Find what they've done for someone else change the colour scheme to sky blue (ish) and that will be it. Kit providers always do the bare minimum of effort to create a kit for Any team.

Find what they've done for someone else change the colour scheme to sky blue (ish) and that will be it. Kit providers always do the bare minimum of effort to create a kit for Any team.
For Nike that's true. Umbro were great at times and not just a template for everyone:
736191RE03.jpg

David+Silva+Manchester+City+v+Stoke+City+FA+_6G-gFozKBFl.jpg

manchester-city-10-11-umbro-away-kit-c.jpg

Zinfandel.jpg

dzeko_2343937k.jpg

adidas are decent too, they do make different kits for their flagship teams rather than use a template and even make fans trainers. United got the Stretfords the lucky fuckers, proper jealous of that. Imagine some adidas Moss Sides or Beswicks or something...

Quite a lot of teams have already shown their kits for next season.

When are we expecting ours to be unveiled?

Umbro absolutely smashed it for us. They were the bees knees.

I sad day when we went to Nike but they are getting better. I liked this season's home top hopefully they better it.

Agreed, Umbro were fantastic for us. Most of my favourite kits are from our recent spell with Umbro.

I liked our home kit this season, although the weird shield around the badge made it look a bit cheap. Hopefully the new badge solves that problem though!

For Nike that's true. Umbro were great at times and not just a template for everyone:
736191RE03.jpg

David+Silva+Manchester+City+v+Stoke+City+FA+_6G-gFozKBFl.jpg

manchester-city-10-11-umbro-away-kit-c.jpg

Zinfandel.jpg

dzeko_2343937k.jpg

adidas are decent too, they do make different kits for their flagship teams rather than use a template and even make fans trainers. United got the Stretfords the lucky fuckers, proper jealous of that. Imagine some adidas Moss Sides or Beswicks or something...
Loved that kit,the one nige is wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.