next two prem games

birchwoodgingerste

Going to be a tough couple of games going of the impressive results for palace and the hammers.palace have adapted there style and counter attack with real pace.then we have west ham who have the look of a decent team about them.do we give ottamendi and de bruyne a run out in preparation for juventus in champs league.i think de bruyne will create more chances for sterling and aguero and with chelsea and liverpool dropping points its been a great start and hopefully another memorable season.

I have been following City for over fourty years and the one thing I can say without fear of contradiction

All our Seasons are Memorable!

One game at a time. Palace will be tough but we always knew that after last year. We owe them one and have the ability to go there and beat them. Same application as at Everton and we should be OK.

Palace away will be our most difficult game so far I reckon. They have every attribute you could want in a team, so much pace, power, and a fair bit of guile too with Cabaye. Good team. But of course, we're not bad ourselves, and are more than capable of winning.

Palace away will be our most difficult game so far I reckon. They have every attribute you could want in a team, so much pace, power, and a fair bit of guile too with Cabaye. Good team. But of course, we're not bad ourselves, and are more than capable of winning.

One thing we have going for us is they are better away from home. They don't play as defensively with counter attacking football at Selhurst Park.

Will still be a really tricky game though, Sterling and Navas should start for their work rate. Hopefully no injuries on international duty.

I'm glad the international break is here, for once. As well as we're playing I would not have liked going to Palace on the back of their victory at Stamford Bridge. Hopefully any momentum for them will be at a standstill by then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.