next two prem games

The most difficult thing about both these games is that both teams are so inconsistent you don't know if you're playing the dangerous Palace or the complete inept and scared Palace, same goes for West Ham, will we play the West Ham that battered Arsenal & Liverpool or the ones that got done over by Leicester & Bournemouth?

Palace will be the trickier of the two fixtures, why is it we always seem to play teams from the top of the table?

Acknowledging that you did say "might", I'd find it hard to see how Zab could get back in the side right now. Sagna is playing outstandingly well at this moment. To use that old saying; "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". And Zab is my favourite player.

'Might' be back from injury I meant. Back or not, sagna starts for me (and zab is also one of my favourite players)

The way we're going atm just conceding a goal but still winning will feel like a defeat haha

I want us to win 38 keeping 38 cleansheets!

Palace will be our toughest game so far.
A team full of confidence.
In Sako, Zaha and Bolasie they have pace, power, skill and goals.
They won't try and park the bus.
The Interational break.
Will Pellers rest players for the Juve game?

Of course we could put 8 past them because we are a fucking quality team but I'd rather be at Stamford Bridge instead of Selhurst Park as there won't be the roatation.

Would snap your hand off for a draw.

I expect us to concede against Palace, they're very good on the counter, they're not especially defensive though so if we play at a quick enough tempo we should create plenty of chances then it's just upto Sergio to shake off his rustiness. I just hope Pellegrini doesn't use the international break as an excuse to change the team, leave it the same even Navas, his pace and defensive work will be vital against Bolasie. Juve a few days later we'll probably see a couple of changes. West Ham at home will be tough, their set up away from home is exactly what we hate playing against. A compact team that hit with pace and straight after a busy week of champions league football. Will be the first real test of our squad strength. Chelsea have got Everton away (Stones to score an og?) and Arsenal at home in their next two games with a champions league tie in between, There's high potential for more slip ups there, if we can take maximum points from our next two games we will be in an incredible position.

Palace away is going to be very tricky to navigate. As mentioned, glad for the international break, allows a pause in their momentum coming away from the Bridge.

Eh? Their momentum? Erm... We aren't exactly struggling in case you haven't noticed. How can you be glad of the international break? Bizarre...

Eh? Their momentum? Erm... We aren't exactly struggling in case you haven't noticed. How can you be glad of the international break? Bizarre...
Don't kid yourself, an away game down at Palace straight after a victory at the Bridge would not be an easy game, especially the way they're playing now. The international break could potentially take a lot of wind out of their sails. I'd back ours squad to be able to pick up where they left off mentally over theirs. For that reason, I'm glad of the break.

If you think we could run down to Palace next weekend and easily take the three points then you're deluded.

I think we'll beat Palace 2-0. Simple reason I don't think they'll have enough movement in midfield and will go purely for pace in counter-attack. I would definitely continue with Mangala and Kompany against them.

Don't kid yourself, an away game down at Palace straight after a victory at the Bridge would not be an easy game, especially the way they're playing now. The international break could potentially take a lot of wind out of their sails. I'd back ours squad to be able to pick up where they left off mentally over theirs. For that reason, I'm glad of the break.

If you think we could run down to Palace next weekend and easily take the three points then you're deluded.
I never said it would be easy mate. I just don't get why we are so concerned about opponents. We should be saying to ourselves we are streets better than every team so go out and beat them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.