next two prem games

I'm glad the international break is here, for once. As well as we're playing I would not have liked going to Palace on the back of their victory at Stamford Bridge. Hopefully any momentum for them will be at a standstill by then.

I think it's more damaging for us. The start has been sensational and it's a shame to have a pause with virtually all the squad off around the world for internationals. It'll be interesting to see what happens if there's no injuries for palace as both De bruyne and otomendi will be ready to play. Great problem to have and if that's the case and all the players stay hungry it's palace that'll be worried.

I never said it would be easy mate. I just don't get why we are so concerned about opponents. We should be saying to ourselves we are streets better than every team so go out and beat them.
I can understand your viewpoint, and I still think we'd win, I just think it's slightly easier having a break between playing them and their win at the Bridge. We've seen it before, the momentum whipped up by the media, compact ground with riled up fans, etc. I think they'll be a bit more relaxed after a break.

We can really break the back of this season if we win these next two, and we really should.

Chelsea have a nasty trip up next to Everton and then face Arsenal at home.

United and Liverpool will also be facing each other.

It's truly perfect storm to afford us some breathing space.

I watched Arsenal cut Palace to ribbons in the first half hour the other week, and although West Ham are much improved on the counter, we have it within ourselves to win both of these games comfortably enough as long as the attitude and workrate remain spot on.

Pellegrini has already made a point of mentioning how we dropped points, to weaker teams last season, as we did at both West Ham and Palace.

We have to take our chances, simple as. We created enough to win ten games in those two defeats.

Time for us to start instilling a little fear in this league, something we have failed to do since our owner came in.

There has still always been this belief that all it takes is to work harder than City teams in recent years to get a result.

must remain calm, fighting urges to be giddy.....

seriously, if we lose both or win both, the fact remains that it'll be 6 games into the season. Chelsea had 32 pts from the opening 12 games and we still caught em up by New Year. steady as she goes.

4 points will do me :)

Palace are a better team away from home, as long as we don't leave ourselves wide open to the counter we should have more than enough.

Set up the same as Everton away for Palace very similar games both though tests , games against West Ham at home we have to be winning whatever form they're in

Want 6 wins from 6 and we will only need 71 points for the title from 32 games. Will allow us to win 23 draw 2 and loose 7. Very very doable.

Two 1-0 victories will do me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.