next two prem games

This is a very intriguing matchup for sure. Are we expecting KDB to start? It feels like pele would learn toward leaving the XI untouched as that feels like the safe play but I'm relatively new to the game.

Also, how fun is it watching Bolasie play? I definitely appreciate his style.

We'll fucking batter the pair of them. And you can quote me on that

C'mon mate you should know better than that.

I think we are due to drop points and a point away at Palace wouldn't be a disaster bearing in mind ours and Chelsea's start to the season. Don't get me wrong I'd love to smash Palace and West ham but just cannot see it, that isn't how football works.

My predictions -

Palace 1 - 1 City
City 3 - 0 West Ham

I watched Arse play palace and although the score line was close Arse battered them for most of the game. I expect us to dominate the game and if we take our chances we'll win.

Although WHU have beat Liverpool and Arse they played both at exactly the right time - I wouldn't expect Chavs to drop point at home against them and don't expect us to.

Palace will have to come out and attack which will suit us on the counter. Fancy sterling to score again against Palace. West Ham will try to hit us on the counter but I think that could be another Watford with us eventually opening them up. KDB to score on his debut v WH

Hopefully another top performance and 3 more very important points at a very tough place to go

Palace are doing seriously well as speed junkies but i reckon we are one of the few teams that has equal pace to burn between our CBs, sterling, Aguero and Navas. If we can handle the counter attacks Silva, fern and yaya will have a field day with the space afforded to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.