Neymar

I'll disagree with you on that one. I'd fucking love us to have won the league by Christmas and absolutely dominate for years to come.

Nah. I'd hate that. Entertainment first IMO - I'll be a City fan whether we won the league every year, or never again.

I'm pretty sure Alves knew this was happening...Hence his quick change of heart. Alves and Neymar are close and also a pair of jokers :)
Good luck to him I say....but looking at PSG's fixture list, I'm not sure where this "New Challenge" he is looking for is!!!

I'm pretty sure Alves knew this was happening...Hence his quick change of heart. Alves and Neymar are close and also a pair of jokers :)
Good luck to him I say....but looking at PSG's fixture list, I'm not sure where this "New Challenge" he is looking for is!!!

Counting the number of noughts on his bank balance ?

Neymar claims that, "My heart chose PSG" and that the transfer was for "a new challenge."

For Christ's sake, why not just be honest about the glaringly obvious reason for the move? I'd respect him more for it.

Last edited:
So this has been done eh, fuck man that is a lot of dough for one player no matter who they are, 220m euro, wow dude that is just a hell of a lot of cash.

We should of been in for him. An amazing signing and one of the best players in the world. Massively increases the value of the club and even the French league.

Credit to PSG for completing the signing, never in a million years did I think this would happen when the initial rumors popped up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.