Neymar

There is so much more to building a successful team than buying megastar names that please the "marketing department". The work ethic, team balance and chemistry needs to be right between the players. I agree with @richards30 that Messi, Pogba or Bale seem to be a good fit. However I think we are on dangerous ground trying to shoehorn certain players in, like Neymar, who are unlikely to settle.

I can't see Messi giving up as easily on a freezing winters day at burnley or when he's getting fouled to fuck. I can imaging Neymar throwing the towel in and not trying when it doesn't suit him.

Tbh Neymar has been the better player at Barca last year. He is by no means a Robinho. I think his development and loss of selfishness make me think he is the closest to the Messi/Ronaldo level. To bring back cold wet nights in the PL is nowadays a pretty poor excuse.

Tbh Neymar has been the better player at Barca last year. He is by no means a Robinho. I think his development and loss of selfishness make me think he is the closest to the Messi/Ronaldo level. To bring back cold wet nights in the PL is nowadays a pretty poor excuse.

Neymar hasn't been better than Messi by any stretch the season gone. Suarez and Messi have been much better infact. That said I hate his constant diving but would be a great great addition but would come at more than 130 million which is stupid money.

A poor excuse for what?

Neymar is the sort of player you need to spunk the money on that they are quoting for pogba.
A real match winner and superstar and global brand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.