Neymar

Neymar is the type of player that gets bums off seats. He's exciting to watch. But I highly doubt we could get him.

Neymar hasn't been better than Messi by any stretch the season gone. Suarez and Messi have been much better infact. That said I hate his constant diving but would be a great great addition but would come at more than 130 million which is stupid money.

Messi poor by his standards and just behinds the other two forwards. There's not so much diving in Neymar as many want to believe and he doesn't fall over easier than Sterling. 130 mill. Says who. And it'll be paid for Pogba by who else than Real by than. But why am l discussing a rumor on twitter that only wakes up kids beats me.

Neymar is the sort of player you need to spunk the money on that they are quoting for pogba.
A real match winner and superstar and global brand
This is spot on, there is only 3 players in the world that would put City into a different branding league Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar. Asia, North & South America would put us on the same level as Utd & Liverpool. Pogba would cost City around £165m over 5 years no way we would re coup that or more back. Neymar would be good business on & off the field in England.

iMwO2GuM_bigger.png
City Watch ‏@City_Watch [/URL] 27m27 minutes ago Pep has called Neymar's shitty hairdresser to see if he could be open one day to move to city if he ever decided to leave Barca.... Ever
[Some shitty paper]

How greedy is this guy, that for a rich contract extension, using 4 different clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.