Neymar

If Barca are considering offering him to the highest bidder, I can't imagine we will be able to compete this season. FFP still exists and we need to strengthen our squad with so many players out of contract.

As a minimum we will need a gk and both fullbacks but Pep would also probably like a new CB, DM and AM/wing/striker

We are not receiving transfer fees for most of our departing players. Rivals like United will sell Rooney and Chelsea may well sell Costa to China.

Honestly have zero idea where this Neymar stuff has come from other than people watching a video clue and making 2+2=5.

If we are going over £100M this summer it will be for Mbappe and i dont think we will even do that.

Neymar is not going to leave Barca.

They come from the fact Tolmie started saying "Ney" instead of No, and said something was going on with Wagner Moura, Neymar's agent.

So whteher you give it any credence or believe it or not, it's got nothing to do with videos.

They come from the fact Tolmie started saying "Ney" instead of No, and said something was going on with Wagner Moura, Neymar's agent.

So it's got nothing to do with videos.
But he's also made hints towards Mbappe - we can't be in for everybody!

Personally I don't think we'll land either, and instead we'll end up with Sanchez on top of our existing bunch - poor us!

But he's also made hints towards Mbappe - we can't be in for everybody!

Personally I don't think we'll land either, and instead we'll end up with Sanchez on top of our existing bunch - poor us!

And when people said is it Mbappé or Neymar, he told them to think bigger.

I imagine we can be in for pretty much everybody. We're constantly looking to bring a megastar to the club and that means a lot of hard work behind the scenes long before anything gets close to a bid. And we have no idea if Sanchez is going to Bayern or Mbappe drops out or Aguero decides to leave, so we'll be lining up contingencies all the time.

Someone mentioned Pogba above, but it's been pretty widely reported by the reliable press that we were close, but scared off like Real & Chelsea by the idea of paying €41m to Raiola and it inflating the transfer fee from a reasonable £70m to an absurd £93m + £16m extra in agents fees.

And when people said is it Mbappé or Neymar, he told them to think bigger.

I imagine we can be in for pretty much everybody. We're constantly looking to bring a megastar to the club and that means a lot of hard work behind the scenes long before anything gets close to a bid. And we have no idea if Sanchez is going to Bayern or Mbappe drops out or Aguero decides to leave, so we'll be lining up contingencies all the time.

Someone mentioned Pogba above, but it's been pretty widely reported by the reliable press that we were close, but scared off like Real & Chelsea by the idea of paying €41m to Raiola and it inflating the transfer fee from a reasonable £70m to an absurd £93m + £16m extra in agents fees.
Wrong he said think bigger about Dele Ali

Correct that's what he said. Now what is bigger than Dele Alli? Not much I think, so it does bring up the kind of super start players like Neymar.
I don't think it's neymar might even be a bigger fee for Dele Ali but probably is mbappe

So whteher you give it any credence or believe it or not, it's got nothing to do with videos.

No worries, i didnt see that.

I don't think it's neymar might even be a bigger fee for Dele Ali but probably is mbappe
I am not saying it is Neymar either, just saying it could be him. Mbappe is also a bigger fish than Dele Alli in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.