Neymar

What are the signs mate?

I know Tolm has hinted that we're going to break records and it's not Pogba and there's the picture of Pep and Txiki at El Prat airport in Barca. Is there anything else?

All of our ITK's are pointing to breaking the transfer record to sign one of Barca's top 3.(no one else they have would cost that).

Messi at the age he is at is pretty much not worth the money it would take to wrestle him away. Of course he'd be amazing, but in terms of value, we'd never see it over the long term.

Suarez? Possibly. Pep's brother is his agent, but he constantly prattles on about his love for Liverpool, not playing for anyone else in UK blah blah. Again, an older player and the way he plays will see him diminish, so long term you probably wouldn't see him as a good investment. Plus he isn't there that long and seems to have bedded in well.

Which leave us with Neymar. Young. Vibrant. Sensible football wise, by Brasilian standards. Hugely marketable around the globe.

If you are going to spend 80 mil plus on one of the above, all roads lead to Neymar.

If we are in for one of the big three, I'm guessing it's him.

Maybe just me but see him as a Brazilian Mario type of character ?
Not even sure he would hack it in a more evenly matched prem as opposed to the bar 6 uncompetitive Spanish league

All of our ITK's are pointing to breaking the transfer record to sign one of Barca's top 3.(no one else they have would cost that).

Messi at the age he is at is pretty much not worth the money it would take to wrestle him away. Of course he'd be amazing, but in terms of value, we'd never see it over the long term.

Suarez? Possibly. Pep's brother is his agent, but he constantly prattles on about his love for Liverpool, not playing for anyone else in UK blah blah. Again, an older player and the way he plays will see him diminish, so long term you probably wouldn't see him as a good investment. Plus he isn't there that long and seems to have bedded in well.

Which leave us with Neymar. Young. Vibrant. Sensible football wise, by Brasilian standards. Hugely marketable around the globe.

If you are going to spend 80 mil plus on one of the above, all roads lead to Neymar.

If we are in for one of the big three, I'm guessing it's him.

Busquets just signed a new deal and has a buy out of 200 mil Euro. Think Barca and Real just put massive clauses into everyone to be honest...

Maybe just me but see him as a Brazilian Mario type of character ?
Not even sure he would hack it in a more evenly matched prem as opposed to the bar 6 uncompetitive Spanish league
Absolute garbage, people like you make me laugh. La Liga is a technical league, how have the English teams done against the Spanish teams in the last 5 years?

Uncompetitive but yet the La Liga teams still come out on top against the superior Prem teams, somethings obviously wrong.

Just can't see this one,can't see why he would leave Barca already,he spends half the time on his arse in spain and he would get much rougher treatment here and carded for diving a lot

Busquets just signed a new deal and has a buy out of 200 mil Euro. Think Barca and Real just put massive clauses into everyone to be honest...

And Busquets immediately went off the table. Who else could it be? Rakitic...50 mil tops. Alves..old and Juve bound. We know who our defensive targets are.

It's got to be either Suarez or Neymar and I'd bet on the latter.

Absolute garbage, people like you make me laugh. La Liga is a technical league, how have the English teams done against the Spanish teams in the last 5 years?

But that's been the very best of the Spanish teams,and more or less,the same ones,season after season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.