Neymar

never said or heard anything about kun leaving. maybe neymar is an alternative to alexis ?
No comment on the actual concept of this...

But it's these sorts of posts that remind me, every so often, of how lucky we are to be City supporters. Just a decade ago this comment would have been a cheeky, dark comedy punchline.

The rags can have Neymar if we get the players that are being discussed in the its quiet thread.

Neymar strikes me as a prima-dona - though he seems to have quelled some of this at Barca.

I think that Neymar might singularly destroy team chemistry if he came to City - I really hope (and honestly don't think that) he'll ever play for The Blues.
====
Edit - In contrast, Jesus is extremely talented - and a total team player. This is the type of player I want at City.

Neymar strikes me as a prima-dona - though he seems to have quelled some of this at Barca.

I think that Neymar might singularly destroy team chemistry if he came to City - I really hope (and honestly don't think that) he'll ever play for The Blues.
====
Edit - In contrast, Jesus is extremely talented - and a total team player. This is the type of player I want at City.
I'd take Neymar all day with Jesus and Sane up top it would be scary. Aguero is a legend but I think time to move on.

It seems to have gone quiet with other ITKs on here, but there's a strong rumour going round that we're definitely in for him.

I work with people directly in contact with Neymar and his manager and they're saying it could be on.

I'm taking contacts over to an event in Praia Grande in July and I'll certainly drop the question to him ;-). He's got 20 guests going, which could include anyone, but it's being hinted that Gabriel Jesus could be there too.

My shirt will be packed for signatures just in case.

It seems to have gone quiet with other ITKs on here, but there's a strong rumour going round that we're definitely in for him.

I work with people directly in contact with Neymar and his manager and they're saying it could be on.

I'm taking contacts over to an event in Praia Grande in July and I'll certainly drop the question to him ;-). He's got 20 guests going, which could include anyone, but it's being hinted that Gabriel Jesus could be there too.

Is this the reason we seem to have dropped interest in Sanchez also not going more for Mendy

Are we keeping the budget open for this ?

Due to the heat will you be shaving your beard?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.