Neymar

"Barcelona board have convinced him"

70Vg_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

problem is if they dont get him...they are more likely to have the money etc to tempt sanchez

Really doesn't matter to us. Sanchez clearly wants to come here, the issue has always been Arsenals refusal to sell, if he goes to PSG it's because it's impossible for him to come here this summer and given our need for an attacker this summer, there wont be any room for him next summer.

Currently destroying Juve in the ICC. It's just a friendly but he has looked very good, scoring two goals in the first half (it's halftime now), one of which was a lazy run in the box which—no exaggeration, left four Juve defenders and their keeper on their arses.

Sly sports have just said their sources tell them he is 90% going to leave Barca, He is sick of being in Messi's shadow and feels he could win the Balondor if he was at another club. I wonder if a cheeky bid again for Messi could be on the cards ?
Ah the old "I want a pay rise" cos I think I'm better than Messi scenario.

Barca would sell Messi before they sold Neymar imo given their ages and lets face it, they are not going to sell either right now.

Its pay rise time, simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.