Neymar

What's all this junk got to do with people dismissing players just because he plays in a so called uncompetitive league, it's garbage and your current superstars come from this league.

The standard in La Liga is good you shouldn't worry about it.

I'll put it another way,as to why I think the prem is tougher.
Not one of Messi,Neymar,Ronaldo or Suarez would come to the prem and consistently score the amount they do in La Liga.
Put Aguero in one of Barca or Real,he'll consistently score 50+ a season...IMO.

Suarez tore the premier league apart the season before he left... and that was for Liverpool.

Maybe just me but see him as a Brazilian Mario type of character ?
Not even sure he would hack it in a more evenly matched prem as opposed to the bar 6 uncompetitive Spanish league

Brazilian Mario? Quite possibly one of the worst descriptions I've ever seen on this forum. Neymar runs all day, never gets in trouble off the pitch, and actually delivers on it. He's not known for sulking and doesn't get in fights with his teammates. He's quite clearly delivering on all his potential.

What exactly has he got in common with Balotelli?

I'll put it another way,as to why I think the prem is tougher.
Not one of Messi,Neymar,Ronaldo or Suarez would come to the prem and consistently score the amount they do in La Liga.
Put Aguero in one of Barca or Real,he'll consistently score 50+ a season...IMO.

Put Aguero in Barca or Real and he'll be getting assists from Messi and Neymar, not Jesus Navas and Sterling. That's why he'd score more goals. Ronaldo scored 31 premier league goals at 22, last season he scored...34. What a difference those easy games against awful Spanish teams made!

I remember how people said Neymar would be awful in Europe, could only hack it in Brazil.

Then they said he'd crumble at the world cup when it mattered, and he carried Brazil to the semi-finals.

Neymar would be the best player in the league if he joined. He goes down too easily, so some people will always dislike him, but questioning his quality at this point is embarrassing.

Absolute garbage, people like you make me laugh. La Liga is a technical league, how have the English teams done against the Spanish teams in the last 5 years?

Uncompetitive but yet the La Liga teams still come out on top against the superior Prem teams, somethings obviously wrong.
Totally missing the point mate.
How do we know how an English team would do against a below 7 the place team as they don't play them as they don't qualify.
Why not have a look at the teams the superstars get their 4 goals etc against ?
Give you a clue not top 7 teams.
If the standard apart from the top few is so good how come the top players score 40/50 goals a season ,that happens all the time in the prem .
Top few teams are quality the rest are championship at best

Brazilian Mario? Quite possibly one of the worst descriptions I've ever seen on this forum. Neymar runs all day, never gets in trouble off the pitch, and actually delivers on it. He's not known for sulking and doesn't get in fights with his teammates. He's quite clearly delivering on all his potential.

What exactly has he got in common with Balotelli?

Put Aguero in Barca or Real and he'll be getting assists from Messi and Neymar, not Jesus Navas and Sterling. That's why he'd score more goals. Ronaldo scored 31 premier league goals at 22, last season he scored...34. What a difference those easy games against awful Spanish teams made!

I remember how people said Neymar would be awful in Europe, could only hack it in Brazil.

Then they said he'd crumble at the world cup when it mattered, and he carried Brazil to the semi-finals.

Neymar would be the best player in the league if he joined. He goes down too easily, so some people will always dislike him, but questioning his quality at this point is embarrassing.
Well sed. Some of them obviously forget that Aguero and Silva also come from the shameful La Liga. Neymar is unbelievably talented and he won't loose that talent just because he moved leagues.

no its not at all - in England there are a greater number of large conurbations and more teams with a fan base / regular crowd of 30,000 plus. How many Spanish teams get 30,000 plus - I would hazard a complete guess at no more than 6 - I would guess 15 in our prem. Plus the TV money. In essence Barca and Real play 10 tough games a season and the rest are the equivalent of playing Barnsley.

Not sure why the number of fans who fit in the stadium is relevant? It's certainly not linked to quality. Celta Vigo get 18,000 a week, and I'd fancy them to beat anyone outside the top 4 in the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.