NFL fantasy football 16

We normally have one but after a balls up last season we ended up with 2 lol

I am all set to do my first two tonight, interesting to see how they go and also having my first go at a ppr style league.

Ahh i've got a PPR league and actually really enjoy it. Just makes Antonio Brown the best player and pass catching RB's invaluable. Good luck!

I have a few pass catching RB's ear marked out, no doubt every other manager has the same 8 written down.

This draft started off poor and got worse, the luck of the draw wasn't with me and I was last to select and the board went off best player available, I did take 12 and then 13 myself but true stars had left the building long before.

Fucking Giants they are the red scum of New York, of course I picked the shitter team to follow and been a fan of the jets since the 80's, it has been a long term love affair lol

In the draft I was moaning about I got the official report card through and it was an A+ goes to show what I really know lol

Just watched that Chargers game, looks like we'll be no better than 6 wins again this year. We are so terribly coached, thank God Whiz is back to OC. And the injury God is the biggest **** around, looks like Oliver is our 5th player out for the season and we've not even started yet.

And I'll def be in for FF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.