NFL fantasy football 16

The Texans are embarrassing themselves and the state. I don't think I've seen a more inept performance in all three phases of the game in some time. 0 points, 8 or 9 punts, a pick, two ST fumbles in our own red zone. 22 players and a coach that look like a deer in the headlights. What a fucking shambles against a team trotting out a third-string QB in his first NFL start. Bill O'Brien is not a Belichick disciple. He's a kid sitting at his dad's desk coloring while the grown-ups go to work. Fuming.

The Texans are embarrassing themselves and the state. I don't think I've seen a more inept performance in all three phases of the game in some time. 0 points, 8 or 9 punts, a pick, two ST fumbles in our own red zone. 22 players and a coach that look like a deer in the headlights. What a fucking shambles against a team trotting out a third-string QB in his first NFL start. Bill O'Brien is not a Belichick disciple. He's a kid sitting at his dad's desk coloring while the grown-ups go to work. Fuming.

And to think the Pats were +1 ATS. Some sharks would have made a lot of money on that. As for the Pats being on their third string QB, with a BB team it simply doesn't matter; they are too well drilled and too well coached to let one player disrupt them. The guy is head and shoulders above anyone else of this generation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.